1000 rp

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bridget FF

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
I understand why you’re frustrated, but let’s put things in perspective – when you guys experience service interruptions or long queue times, we typically give out IP boosts. We recently gave everyone in North America a 10-win IP boost for these problems which is something that many companies wouldn’t do.

You may feel entitled to the same compensation as the less than 0.5% of North American players who experienced content loss, and if so, we’re sorry to disappoint you.

Right now our focus is to continue to improve the current state of the service and to prevent future incidents from occurring.

This thread is now about dogs.
How about you force us to endure that content loss for the 1k RP? The compensation greatly out-weighs the problem, and so it was nothing more than a problem lottery where some people lucked out and won big. Compensation is compensation. You cover the problem. Getting them their inventories back is compensation. Giving them 1,000 RP is NOT COMPENSATION. It becomes a REWARD at that point based on CIRCUMSTANCE.

Compensation makes people looking in say "That sucks what happened, but at-least they were compensated and had it made up. I wouldn't want to go through with that." This whole fiasco makes me think "That sucks. I wish that had happened to me." It isn't a case of me being daring. It's just me acknowledging a case of disproportion.

It's a difference between those two mindsets and the difference between COMPENSATION and REWARD. Frankly, if you don't compensate us even if it's less than what those who experienced content loss faced, I will uninstall this game and never put another penny into it. I don't play this game because I have to. I play it because I want to. There are dozens of other MOBA games out there that do your job better, so don't get complacent.

MiMi luvluv

06-26-2012

You know what.

rshadowkirby

06-26-2012

Quote:
I understand why you’re frustrated, but let’s put things in perspective – when you guys experience service interruptions or long queue times, we typically give out IP boosts. We recently gave everyone in North America a 10-win IP boost for these problems which is something that many companies wouldn’t do.

You may feel entitled to the same compensation as the less than 0.5% of North American players who experienced content loss, and if so, we’re sorry to disappoint you.

Right now our focus is to continue to improve the current state of the service and to prevent future incidents from occurring.

except companies also wouldnt hand out free money to a handfull of people when EVERYONE was affected by this.
yes some people lost thier runes and champions but it was at a time WHEN NO ONE COULD PLAY

also many people have voted that they would LIKE AND ALLOW that their stuff be deleted for 3 days to get 1000 rp
the problem here is tht you chose a handfull of people who won the lottery because they got their stuff back and then some

we were silent about it becuase you said everyone would get due compensation
now that you are saying we arent its no wonder for people to be mad

nice try derailing the topic but i expected more from riot

Hak3n

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

Peny just created the biggest ****storm we will see in a while, GG .

Mettalknight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

really dissapointed.

Thecandiandonut

06-26-2012

ITT: Pendragon throws game.

Don't ban me plzzzzzzz

Dr Strangelove

06-26-2012

Oh good lord why did you respond....pendragon you took the bait and now there will be war.

Dawnstar

06-26-2012

This thread is still about dogs.

Kedali

06-26-2012

Quote:

Well, there you have it. Riot officially has the worst PR department in the world.

MiMi luvluv

06-26-2012

Quote:

bULL****