1000 rp

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadeeFan

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
All players received a 10-win boost to apologize for recent instability.
Certain players who had additional problems received additional compensation.
Additional problems how exactly? 80% of the people who lost content had barely played any games without their runes and that was in a server that was currently disconnecting people constantly so it's not like it mattered all that much, yet they got the 1k rp. You act like they really lost something, when only the 20% who just got their stuff back recently were truly affected. But I guess those 2-3 games without runes really deserves 1k rp over people who didnt get to play a game a game at all right?

I've literally lost all my respect for Riot, it means literally nothing because they don't give a ****, but I'm not spending anymore money on this faulty service only to be treated like **** saying that all we deserved is a 10-win ip boost, even though some of us were worse off than the 80% missing runes. I don't know what the hell is going through their head right now, and I really don't care. All I know is that Riot didn't think clearly and still isn't, and treating a majority of their customers like **** compared to a minority.

The thing is they know they can't just take the 1k rp away from that 80%, and they don't want to give it to everyone, but they did give it to the 80% who recovered their stuff near-instantly once the server was playable. So they ****ed up, and are refusing similar compensation to people worse off, because it would be too much to be given out I guess? Still feel like we are being treated like complete **** compared to that minority, and I still think the 20% who actually missed their stuff and had to wait for it should be compensated more considering their ****-up.

This is all just what I think though, and Riot probably won't read it. And if they do, they still won't give a **** and will punish us for not being that 80% that lost their **** and got it back near-instantly.

UL9 ZettaRose

06-26-2012

1000th post

FlynnOFlenniken

06-26-2012

Wait. We were supposed to get a 10 win ip boost for last week's issues? I don't think I got that.

edit: or are we talking about the boosts we got before any of this happened? I got those. Shouldn't we have like 40 more ip boosts for all the other times everything was down then?

Greeez

06-26-2012

So Pen said he will read EVERY SINGLE POST. Well....

Everyone or no one. Blah.... 1000RP Megan Fox is no longer keeping her pregnancy under wraps! The actress has confirmed rumors that she's expecting her first child by posing in a bikini. The "Transformers" beauty and 1000RP her husband, Brian Austin Green, show off their joint production in a series of photos 1000RP taken during a vacation in Hawaii. In the pictures, 1000RP Green lovingly has his arms around Fox, resting his hands on her growing belly. Pendragon She is wearing a bikini 1000RP and a long white skirt, which sits directly below her tummy. It's no surprise that Green, 38, and Fox, 26, selected Pendragon Hawaii as the backdrop Pendragon for the photos. The couple married there two years ago — Pendragon on June 24, 2010. The actor's 10-year-old son Kassius, whose mother is Green's ex Vanessa Marcil, was 1000RP the only witness at the sunset ceremony on the beach at the Four Seasons Resort. As recently as February the couple returned to Hawaii for more R&R.Fox has been very candid about her desire to have a family 1000RP with Green. "I want at least two, probably three [kids]," she told Pendragon Cosmopolitan earlier this year. "I've always been maternal." As for her 1000RP relationship with Green, who is 12 years her senior, she told the magazine: "We've had obstacles, and we've overcome them. I truly feel like he's my soul mate. I don't want to sound corny or cliche, but I do believe we are destined to live this part of our lives together." Pendragon

Stiggy Fulgore

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettasif View Post
1000th post
Beat me to it. Good show.

SoresuMakashi

06-26-2012

Quote:
Edit: Clearly the comment about dogs did not go as intended, so I've removed it.
There guys, he realised his error and won't be making it again, I'm sure.

He's clearly done what he can to right the wrong, so now is the time to move on and forgive him.

Hidden Sniper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

Quote:
All players received a 10-win boost to apologize for recent instability.
Certain players who had additional problems received additional compensation.
What about the players who still can't play due to bugsplat issues since the last patch?

Do they get anything? Hmmm? Wouldn't that be classified as "certain players who had additional problems"?

The thing is, you gave better compensation to a few, and less to all. And only a select few with a particular problem. None of the other groups with other problems other than content loss got anything, some of which were affected moreso because they can't even log in. =.=

That is my problem with how things were handled. :x

Saintsalacious

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by frokid View Post
Tryn! I summon thee!
I think its time for some damage control. I meen holy **** this thread exploded
Tryndamere is as useful as his REDDIT thread.

Tezk

06-26-2012

well i wont spend my money on rp then, u can keep ur 1k riot points , isnīt the the RP is the act, only a few locky ppl got RP is unfair

UJustGotLearned

06-26-2012

Quote:
I'll close with a final statement.

This was no-doubt a learning experience for us. Were we to do this entire thing over again there are lots of things that we would have changed in how we handled both compensation and communication.

Our aim is to make people happy. Sometimes we fall short, but that doesn't mean we'll stop trying. There are lots of people in this thread who are making good points, and lots who are making baseless attacks. I believe the subject is too emotional for many people to have a constructive back and forth dialog, so I don't think it would be beneficial to address each point individually, but we'll read every post in this thread, and take every word to heart.
Lets break this down into basic intelligence. You are saying right now that your aim is to make some people happy, and as your are a business you make money by doing so. For what reason would you make "less than 0.5%" of your community happy if it meant pissing off somewhere around 90% (just a guess) It makes no sense at all and totally lacks any sort of logic or intelligence. Of that 0.5% 0.2%-0.3% would have been unhappy with equal compensation. Your other 90% is now extra pissed because you gave the 0.5% something they did not have. This stupidity just stumps me. I can't see why the **** this was handled like this. I'm sure you can see these numbers and not even need to use your fingers to see why this was dumb