Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How can I follow a report process?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Judas Priest

06-26-2012

I've just played a game and there was a player that just kept cursing everyone, saying how idiot everyone else was and how great he was. He used abusive language, harassed everybody and pissed the team off with his bad attitude the whole game. His name is Trinxx. Seriously, this negative attitude can't be unpunished, he is probably ruining the game of a lot of people out there. I've already encountered a lot of negative players, but no one like that. I reported him after the mach and I'm sure I wasn't the only one. My question is how could I follow this report to see how Riot will deal with it?

Kame Senpai

06-26-2012

You can't follow reports.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

06-26-2012

Thare are a variety of reasons why this is the case, and I'm sure plenty more that I don't actually know, but it's this way for a reason.

It's also not a good idea to 'call people out' on the forums (that is use their names), as it becomes a 'he said/she said' argument. I'm not doubting you at all, however there are other avenues that this gets taken through.

For future reference, there is also an ignore feature (open the scoreboard and there's a button by their name); while this won't punish them (that's what the report feature is for), it will prevent you from having to deal with their diarrhea of the mouth.

Judas Priest

06-26-2012

But then, how does the tribunal work exactly? Is there some article that I could use for reference to learn about it?

Oh, and to ignore the player is a very good idea indeed. How can I do it?

Sara Leah

06-26-2012

Quote:
Padre Judas:
But then, how does the tribunal work exactly? Is there some article that I could use for reference to learn about it?

Oh, and to ignore the player is a very good idea indeed. How can I do it?

the tribunal faq is here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/faq/

to ignore in game can be done by typing /ignore playersnamehere or tab click the bubble for thier name.

Best Luck Always =)

Quote:
Panzerfaust .... 4) 'Kill stealing' is only something inexperienced players (or selfish players) worry about. It's the same as the player who only plays a single role then gets mad when they don't have a tank or support.

This is a team game, if you are the only one on your team getting kills then you are the only one getting gold. Teamwork wins games, 1 v 5 not so much.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

06-26-2012

You won't get a Tribunal case where you were in one of the games.

Judas Priest

06-26-2012

Thanks guys!