Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ideas for a League of Legends campaign mode.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MuttonChopsInc

06-26-2012

Every character you buy has a short campaign having to do with their background story or their current story. Specific character dialogue and maybe cut scenes. Alternatively a set story line with many missions where lets say some levels you can be Garen, Jarvin, and Lux and verse Swain, Katarina, Sion etc. Give some other ideas for what would be a great League mode.

TwistWrist

06-26-2012

Nah, I rather they don't put resources toward that. Would take up more server resources per player than the current PvP does. Unless it was a local game mode...which should never happen.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

06-26-2012

While I wouldn't mind a separate PvE game that goes into the lore a lot more, it would have to be that, a separate game - even if it was tied to the account. Re-routing resources from the game to a side project would only lower the quality of the game, which is something that I'm fairly certain both Riot and the player-base are completely against.

FrankenNiggel

06-26-2012

I would enjoy campaign mode.