Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Which 3150 Champion should i get?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gyeonu

09-22-2012

Katarina is not a tank, but you can wreck very hard once you get used to the ability refreshes on kills. I bought her for 3150 and haven't played anyone else since

ChiSqrd

09-22-2012

Yeah don't bother getting shen if you play draft. I wasted 3150 IP in him.

WarPanther

01-27-2014

I suck poop

Ravioli Meatball

02-19-2014

I recently bought leblanc and she was pretty fun to play. Katarina is good too.

Curlykid11

05-17-2014

im just thinking about akali i really like kat and blitz. i believe blitz is reallllllyyyy fun just becuz when u land a grab its just so satisfying cuz if u land a grab with your team near you it is an automatic kill. I REALLY WANT TO KNOW IF I SHUD BUY AKALI OR RAMMUS I LOVE BURST CHAMPS BUT I ALSO LOVE JANGLING IDK WHO TO BUY PLZZ HELP

MicKretz

05-18-2014

Quote:
Curlykid11:
im just thinking about akali i really like kat and blitz. i believe blitz is reallllllyyyy fun just becuz when u land a grab its just so satisfying cuz if u land a grab with your team near you it is an automatic kill. I REALLY WANT TO KNOW IF I SHUD BUY AKALI OR RAMMUS I LOVE BURST CHAMPS BUT I ALSO LOVE JANGLING IDK WHO TO BUY PLZZ HELP

you should start ur own thread instead of using this one which was created 2 yrs ago

btw i main akali and love her

Mainstream Steve

05-18-2014

Definitely not Gangplank