Which 3150 Champion should i get?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nicarasu

06-26-2012

I am considering:

• Leblanc
  • Kassadin
  • Pantheon
  • Gangplank
  • Shen
  • Xin Zhao
  • Katarina
I enjoy tanks, assassins, but not jungling really. I don't do supports.

MIRIHARA

06-26-2012

pantheon

Male Privilege

06-26-2012

Do you already have Karthus?
If yes, go for Pantheon. He's an extremely strong melee caster that can pub stomp most lower elo games. He can also go jungle/mid/top depending on what is needed.
If you don't have Karthus, I'd go for him. He's a csing maniac, gets tanky fast while doing tons of damage, and also has an ult that makes kill securing easy.

Cardd

06-26-2012

Do you play ranked? If so, Kass/Shen will get banned a lot. If not, both of them are really fun characters.

Out of all of those, I find Leblanc the most fun.

Otterpawps

06-26-2012

Shen all day everyday [so long as he isn't banned].

He can fill most roles and is very flexible. His map wide presence can really put the hurt on the enemy team. Also reading: 'dat Shen' every five minutes is great due to clutch ults, taunts, and overall Sheness!

I use him for Solo top and Jungle. I can easily aggrivate 2 top buy myself with his dagger and taunt. He will also teach you a lot of in game mechanics for facing different champs.

Zowk

06-26-2012

Gangplank

You can kill leavers with ult

Loonus

06-26-2012

Pantheon is who I am going to purchase next as, but that is because I already own Shen =P
GP and Kassadin are both really fun to play, and Xin Zhao seems as though he might be quite enjoyable as well.

Propheciah

06-26-2012

Katarina wrecks very, very hard if you go in with you ult at the right time. Her passive is what makes her so insane sometimes. Against competent teams who will always have a CC saved for Kat, you won't put out very good damage in teamfights at all. Gangplank, Shen, and Pantheon are probably the most solid, imo. Idk if you would consider Mordekaiser, but when he gets full built and pretty tanky, his spell vamp makes him impossible, lol. He also farms and pushes lane like none other. I have played Gangplank and I think it's hilarious to hit your Q with a full build and shoot a squishy carry for over 1,000 damage xD. His ult also offers a lot when you consider it is global.

TeknoWizard

06-26-2012

Leblanc: Very strong early mid burst mage. She falls off rather hard late, yet she can still snipe one person instantly. Similar to Akali, if you like her.
Kassadin: Strong counter-pick for mid. Counters most mages. Very strong pick, and as such, is banned most games.
Pantheon: Assassin-y top lane. Can also be somewhat jungled.
Gangplank: Kinda mana hungry if you spam the Q too much. Global ult, so he can split push very easily.
Shen: Beast. Also nearly always banned.
Xin Zhao: Snowball jungler. If he does well, he's unstoppable. If he doesn't... he's worthless.
Katarina: Strong mid if you can use the ult well.

DeGeneralLee

06-26-2012

shen is your best bet since you like tanking. he's able to teleport to your mates when they're in trouble with your ult. split pushing and still be at every teamfights.

he's just overall awesome :)