Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Taric's useless passive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Tiddles

06-26-2012

Quote:
Gibbert12:
The passive is perfectly fine imo, it just doesn't fit into the current 0 cs support meta.

That and it works on a risk/reward of gaining back mana and having more sustain but pushing the lane harder and risking getting ganked.

He fits great in the 0 cs support meta. Stun + shatter +improved exhaust = your carry gets a kill. Grabbing the normal gold/time 2-3 items and then transition late game into a fairly solid tank.

I've also seen Taric go solo top and do quite well.

ImpTaimer

06-26-2012

He's a tank/support.

Make it so basic attacks made by and against him replenish his mana for 7.5% of the damage dealt.

Sir Tiddles

06-26-2012

Quote:
Jaykoboy:
Play AD Taric. Carry the game with your ult and stun.

Your attack speed also gives you more heals so you can outsustain a lot of champs. Although I prefer is old ult to the new one for AD Taric.

EmperorSsraeshza

06-26-2012

His passive is terrible and he is one of the weaker supports.

I would suggest making is passive an aura, doing 33% of its effect for others (2.5% mana per attack).