Where Do Quintessence Runes Go?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xephair

06-26-2012

First off, I think im a new player since i have like hardly any experience in this game, but i dont want to overstay my welcome in the new player forums and get banned so any insight on how long you can stay in this part of the forum would be nice, thanks! (I do know you can stay if ur helping new players out though)

Back to business i've already bought the max runes i can for my level for Nidalee, but i want her like 4.95 AP runes which on most pages say we can get 3 of, but where it says "Drag and drop quintessence here to gain there effect, there are only 2 of those. (Stated on mobafire we should be able to get 3) If anyone could answer this, i'd be greatly appreciative!

TornSpirit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

I've seen people up to the start of their ranked experiences posting here, so it really shouldn't matter as long as you have legitimate questions.

You get your last quintessence spot at level 30, each of them are on the blank circles.

OriginalJack

06-26-2012

The new player section is really open to any sort of question. Even if it doesn't technically belong in this section (like an issue you should really be contacting riot support about or something) as long as you are polite people will try to help you to the right place to post it.

About runes... the different runes slots are unlocked as you level up and you don't get your last quint slot until lvl 30. This page explains it all pretty well (see the usage section):
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Rune

If for some reason you are lvl 30 and are unable to drag and drop it you can always double click the rune and it will put it in the correct place on the rune page.

(side note: I am always skeptical of any guides from mobafire)

Athorith

06-26-2012

I highly highly suggest not using mobafire as most of the builds on it are outdated or bad... lolpro or tsm are still good sites

Xephair

06-26-2012

Alright thanks everyone, and yeah the only guide i've ever found useful from there was a teemo guide, but.... ITS TEEMO.

Im maining nidalee hardcore, plan on doing 500+ games with her in a row and the level 30 information really helped, i got some while to go, and also thanks on the other question about this forum.

Thanks again!

AJStarhiker

06-26-2012

I'd advise not planning on using the same character a certain number of games in a row. First reason is that, as you level, team composition becomes increasingly important and Nidaleee may not be the best choice.

And if you want to play any ranked, you'll need to have back up champions in case yours gets banned, picked or (again) doesn't fit team comp.

Xephair

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJStarhiker View Post
I'd advise not planning on using the same character a certain number of games in a row. First reason is that, as you level, team composition becomes increasingly important and Nidaleee may not be the best choice.

And if you want to play any ranked, you'll need to have back up champions in case yours gets banned, picked or (again) doesn't fit team comp.
Yeah i agree with this, but I dont plan on doing ranked until i have about 3-5 months of experience and at least 500 games with 2 champions, and some with others incase those get banned/picked. Fortunately Nadilee is very underated and unless its HotshotGG, it rarely gets banned from what i've seen so far, I can't say this is for sure though. But im really liking katarina watching her in a high elo team game, she was 0/4/1 then made a huge comeback end game in teamfights shunpo'ing and ulting. Plus she seems kind of a good escape assassin like how i play nadilee.