Question about buying a Champion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colanth

Recruiter

06-26-2012

I'm new to the game, so I hope this question won't be flamed. And I have looked around for the answer, albeit, not extensively.

But I recently bought Sona as a champion last week, and noticed when I logged in that she is no longer available for play. Do champion purchases reset when the new free lineup changes? Or are those free champions not actually available to keep for good once the change over happens if you buy them during the free to play week?

RockSaIt

06-26-2012

don't worry. In this forum if anyone flames a poster for being 'new', they're perma-banned

Anyways, if you real and truly bought Sona with either RP or IP (so it wasn't just available because she was in the free rotation) and you lost it in the last few days or so, it may be due to the massive server glitch the server itself suffered a few days back.

To hear that you've bought her last week and losing her sound suspiciously like you're one of the many, many people who suffered the same bug.

While the player support should be able to handle this automatically (they got 80% of the cases resolved so far) but you might want to submit a support ticket (via the SUPPORT button next to "My Account") just so they are aware of the issue.

Hope it helps

Colanth

Recruiter

06-26-2012

Alright, I'll try that. Thanks much. ^^

RockSaIt

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colanth View Post
Alright, I'll try that. Thanks much. ^^
Yeah, just tell them when you bought the champion and with what resource (RP/IP) and when you noticed it gone. That should help them determine what the heck had happened. Hopefully you'll get a decent compensation for your nasty surprise too!

Edit: under any case, a purchased champion/skin should ALWAYS be permanent. Barring temporary bans in Draft Pick structures (where each team chooses up to 3 champions to 'ban' from the game because they don't want to face them in the game), you are always entitled to what you bought. ...well unless someone in your team already picked the champ... XD but that goes without saying!