Champ Select Voli vs Shyvana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

macdr

06-26-2012

I need a champ that I can jungle/tank with and I've played and found Voli to be quite versatile and can be fun. But I've seen Shyvana a lot(even though I've never had the good fortune to play her) and she looks like she just might be right up my alley. I usually play fighters such as Riven/Jax/Fiora. I know shes not exactly a tank, but which one would you guys recommend in terms of fun/usefulness/ability to dominate =P

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Makal

06-26-2012

Jungle/tank? Mundo or udyr. Seeing that you play mostly Riven jax and Fiora, playing these champs may be hard for you to adjust to, but after a while, you'll find yourself loving the tanky AD build. (after all, its what the pros do, and they are pros.)
So basically as udyr and mundo, run 0/21/9 masteries and make sure you have the right jungle runes. (armor yellows. always) you will usually be able to go wolves to blue, (make sure you get help on wolves and a leash on blue) then run straight to their red. (some people save smite for their red, I take it on my blue.) and make sure to bring the red buff into the bush to prevent the enemy jungler from smite stealing, after that, gank top and go to your wraiths, after done with wraiths, your smite will be back up again. take your red and from there its situational.
have fun and I hope to see you in the field some day.