Is asc tf viable?

Yes 28 70.00%
No 12 30.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Can Twisted Fate be played as an Marksman(ADC)?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sekundes12

01-21-2014

Personally I really enjoy playing twisted fate as an adc. i know his q is next to useless and he has a short auto attack range and technically no escape mechanism. Having a constant steriod and this extra damage every fourth hit is motivating me to give him a try.

Unfortunately you get flamed a lot for playing twisted fate adc. why is this? is it not meta enough or is he severely weaker than other carries? has anyone experience with adc tf and might give me a clue?

my current build core is : infinity + zerker + statikk

Fukaro

01-21-2014

Yes.

Sorioku

01-21-2014

Mediocre range no ad scalings and you ask is he weaker than other champs. What level are you?

mtrx034

01-21-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorioku View Post
Mediocre range no ad scalings and you ask is he weaker than other champs. What level are you?

Devious Ray

01-21-2014

he can but its not recommended. try going hybrid with nashors tooth and wits end. those give you AP attack speed and the ability to steal magic resist making him even stronger

The Scyphozoa

01-21-2014

That's a bit of a loaded question there, seeing as how he's not even very good as AP right now...

Vuther

01-21-2014

You can.

It's pretty bad because he has no burst, mobility, poke or good steroids with such a build and thus relies entirely on his stun and ultimate to be a noticeable member of the team... but you can.

Sekundes12

01-21-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorioku View Post

im actually lvl 30 on EUW. i know that he doesnt scale with ad but neither does tristana. twisted fate is best at autoattacking. i know the current meta favors skillshots/abilites over blunt auto attacks but his damage output is really good.

Attila22

01-21-2014

Try TF and Leona bot lane. The amount of CC you have is ridiculous, if the enemy adc thinks about hitting a creep you just stunlock him to death.

It's also okay with taric but that's less lockdown/damage and more sustained.

Sekundes12

01-21-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vuther View Post
You can.

It's pretty bad because he has no burst, mobility, poke or good steroids with such a build and thus relies entirely on his stun and ultimate to be a noticeable member of the team... but you can.

i understand your argument. but doesnt that only apply to teamfights? in lane his e makes up for a good poke/trade potential and his ult allows split pushing and good positioning