Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Pulsefire Ezreal bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ego Sum Rex

Recruiter

06-25-2012

I've noticed when I use his ult, if the target has a shield it will not do damage to that person sometimes. I've never been able to reproduce this effect on my own, it happens by itself when i don't try to do. Also, so far its only be Orianna.

Desideral

06-26-2012

The shield probably absorbed the damage....

DrChubs

06-26-2012

i used my ult on a person with a 1k shield but it only dealt 38 damage and the shield disappeared. must be a bug no doing damage.

brossef

06-28-2012

ad ezreal ult hits for about 200 if that probly less, its not a bug, you just have no critical thinking.

RainbowTrenches

06-28-2012

Huh. If the ult just breaks any shield no matter how much damage it does, that would be an interesting bug. (Of course, it's going to do that to Banshee's Veil anyway). Can't say as I've noticed that- haven't had the chance to play against a shield-user recently.

Joan Slud

06-28-2012

wait, pulsefire ezreal is release? why i cant find it in the store? or it just the post's title?

Legacyfire

06-28-2012

Quote:
Joan Slud:
wait, pulsefire ezreal is release? why i cant find it in the store? or it just the post's title?

Welcome to the PBE forums