Is this a bug...?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShibuyaDead

06-25-2012

Hi, I'm admittedly completely new to League of Legends. With this in mind, I started my tutorial. All was going well- until I got to the step where you have to pan your camera out. I read the instructions, to move my mouse to the edge of the screen to pan in that direction- but it wouldn't work. I tried several time, but it eventually timed out, as it would not let me do anything but that action- which was not working.

Soon after I decided to watch a game that was airing- there I was able to pan around the field without problems. I tried to go through the tutorial again, and had the same problem as before. Is this a bug with the tutorial?

I'm unable to finish it without passing this step... and would really appreciate a little help or advice if possible.

Fleiska

06-26-2012

Havent done the tutorial for ages and cant remember how it was. But the reason why camera isnt moving might be that it's still locked to your champion. Try pressing "y" and moving it then.

EDIT: Yeah the tutorial is bit misleading with "Unlock the camera by moving..." Never played with locked camera so dont know if there was that kind of feature. You can press "y" or the eye icon in the bottom of the screen to unlock or lock the camera to your champion.

ShibuyaDead

06-26-2012

Thanks so much for explaining- I'll definitely try this next time.

RockSaIt

06-26-2012

Just popping in to say that Fleiska's explanation sounds about right.