Kassadin in the current Meta

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tooru Ichii

Recruiter

06-25-2012

Is Kassadin really good anymore? I don't see him in tournament play?
and I love using him but he just doesnt seem that reliable as other AP carries. What are the best runes and build for him right now? I tried searching opnline but the best one for me right now is boots and 3 pots to RoA then sorcerers. I use marks of pentration, seals of flat hp, and glyphs of force and quints of flat AP .is that the most liable?

defleppardruelz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-25-2012

i like mana regen seals myself, kassadin actually has a pretty high skill cap to be used right in team fights. usually you can snowball your lane, however. i start boots/pots, then rush ROA and sorcerers. afterward i usually go zhonyas or deathcap depending what you need more. sheen is actually pretty good and upgrade that to lich bane. he has high mobility so you can gank a lot if you need to.

Tooru Ichii

Recruiter

06-25-2012

Now I go typical AP runes and still gp with shoes and RoA

cpandarun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

Kassadin needs to snowball to have a strong impact on team fight phase. He's a very mid game oriented champ and at tournament play they play so safe and with so much map vision that he's simply not a reliable pick.