New Champion Help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ysias

06-25-2012

I need some advice on which 6300 IP champ to buy next. I really enjoy playing Tryndamere, Malphite, Dr. Mundo, Darius, and Garen. Does anyone have any input about 6300 IP champs that have a similar feel or playing style to any of those champs? I considered Renekton, but I don't know if he's tanky enough.

TLDR: I want input about any 6300 IP champs that are Offtanks or Tanky DPS.

TwistWrist

06-25-2012

Meh, most input will just be people posting their own opinions. Honestly, the champs you posted don't even play like each other.

Just try everything that is free for the week and buy what you like.

Sevgz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-25-2012

Welcome to the forums, Ysias!

Only 6.3k champions? There are quite a lot of similar champions in a lower price.

Here are some (i based the list in similar toplaners)
Jax
Jarvan
Lee sin 6.3k
Olaf
Pantheon
Renekton 6.3k
Riven 6.3k
Shen
Udyr

Feel free to ask for more information if you need it. Keep rockin'

NamKim

06-25-2012

I would suggest that you do not suddenly decide to buy a 6300 IP champion. There are many great champions to select. Some of my favorite champions are all 1350 IP.

From your selection, it really seems like you enjoy solo top champions. The list that Sevgz put up is definitely a great list (I am actually going to copy that list and use it for myself as well ). But I would suggest you try out champions that are free during the week if you like any of them. I would also encourage you to expand a little and try champions that are outside of your norm. I personally enjoy playing a variety of roles because I find that it makes my favorite role more fun since it never goes stale.

Ysias

06-26-2012

Thanks for the input guys, I guess I'll just try out the free champs then and hope the ones that Sevgz posted are free.

xmashimarox

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistWrist View Post
Meh, most input will just be people posting their own opinions. Honestly, the champs you posted don't even play like each other.

Just try everything that is free for the week and buy what you like.
this guy nailed it