Get Tristana and Alistar FREE! :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Polety

Junior Member

03-11-2013

i cant enter to post of tristana why? i want tristana, i do all stages and say You are not currently our fan on Facebook....why!>_< i cant i tried with firefox,chrome,opera,safari ..;! and isnt work D:


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr Winters

Senior Member

03-11-2013

I already got Alistar and Tristana for free using those links that were provided in another thread, but I think this thread should be pinned to the top. Newcomers would love to hear about this, and if it were pinned, it wouldn't be tossed around by updated posts and lost within other threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polety View Post
i cant enter to post of tristana why? i want tristana, i do all stages and say You are not currently our fan on Facebook....why!>_< i cant i tried with firefox,chrome,opera,safari ..;! and isnt work D:
I had the same problem. I unliked the page and logged out of Facebook and the LoL site, then logged back in to both sites, went back to the leagueoflegends.com/facebook page, and clicked the like button. It went to another page saying I successfully got Tristana.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Syhd

Junior Member

03-18-2013

For some reason, whenever I click on trying to redeem Tristana, it gives me an error message in the forums. What's the problem here?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr Winters

Senior Member

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syhd View Post
For some reason, whenever I click on trying to redeem Tristana, it gives me an error message in the forums. What's the problem here?
Go to this link: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/facebook


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zaaptastic

Recruiter

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Winters View Post
I already got Alistar and Tristana for free using those links that were provided in another thread, but I think this thread should be pinned to the top. Newcomers would love to hear about this, and if it were pinned, it wouldn't be tossed around by updated posts and lost within other threads.



I had the same problem. I unliked the page and logged out of Facebook and the LoL site, then logged back in to both sites, went back to the leagueoflegends.com/facebook page, and clicked the like button. It went to another page saying I successfully got Tristana.
I tried this, and it's still not working. It just keeps redirecting me to the page where it tells me I'm not a fan.

But then it's all like,

You, [friend's name], and 5m other people like this.

Which seems to clearly imply I am a fan, or am I missing something here?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Villanelly

Junior Member

03-19-2013

Thanks for this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dwyanchai

Junior Member

03-20-2013

http://www.facebook.com/loltristanandskin hope it helps


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xRemnant

Senior Member

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwyanchai View Post
That link does not help in any way to get the skin. I visited it and do not see anything remotely useful. Maybe I missed something. the .rs ending of the page also made it a bit fishy. I'm I missing something?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keptron NA

Senior Member

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anymeese View Post
Im fairly new myself so this was awesome to me! Just want to spread the joy :3 So.. enjoy!

How to get Tristana:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ad.php?t=80451

How to get Alistar:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/s...hained-alistar

Oh yeah, and they each come with an extra skin too
Nice thread, since I left NA I had forgot about this


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KQ yy

Junior Member

03-23-2013

0.00.0.0.0