Crashes at Summoner Loading screen......

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Talsar

06-25-2012

So for the last about idk 5 days I have been unable to get past the summoner loading screen, The game crashes every time it starts to try and load the actual game play portion of the game.

I have sat through about 6 hours of log in ques over these days trying to play, and Lost about 1 and a half 3 day xp boosts. They were extended from the servers being down, but since I was unable to play they still expired.

I have repaired the game 4 times, uninstalled and re installed twice, along with deleting, any and all files recommended.

This is ridiculous, It took me about 20 minutes today to find any "help on this issue." and all it said to do is what I have already done, as a Computer Science Major with my main programming langue C++ I could have come up with the help posts without issue. I want this issue fixed, along with some compensation for all this time lost, and the frustration of this. The game had no issues before this "update" though I am pretty sure and update is to move a program/game/etc. forward not backward.

I understand this is a free game. But since you do offer services that you charge money for (Which I and countless others use) The game should be stable enough to at least not have issues for a straight week.

Talsar

06-25-2012

Oh and Currently sitting through the 5th attempt today to not only play, but getting to sit through this nice little 45 minute login que, just a head up someone should get a major promotion for the brilliant idea of slowing down the login speeds. I mean whats better for a game than to make players wait almost the length of a long game just to get READY to play a game. I mean seriously if the update had this many issues, why not revert or maybe the updates should be getting thoroughly tested first.

I would never let anything I coded or helped code, go out into the public without enough testing that their might only be minor bugs, but if this one thing has caused a week of issues, something was so wrong it should have been stopped LONG before ruining this game for a week for hundreds or more players. including those who purchase from your company allowing the game to be free to others.

Marluxiaa

06-25-2012

i had the same problem. still do

Talsar

06-25-2012

And thats great. Another crash at loading screen. Sorry everyone in the co-op vs AI game that it will look like I left from....

Talsar

06-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marluxiaa View Post
i had the same problem. still do
Pretty great, that they cannot even offer any real help for these issues....

Talsar

06-25-2012

Let see if deleting and uninstalling every program leauge uses and re downloading and installing all of them works. if not Ima freak out and find some phone numbers to call for some refunds for all the RP I have purchased

FlyingBlueShell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-25-2012

I'd just like to add that his is happening to me, I can't join custom games/ ranked games/ normal games...this problem made me not be able to connect to a ranked game and I got a leave as well...

basically can't load into the game, just a black screen pops up where the client should be and i can go back to the adobe air part via the dock and try and connect again, but its just a vicious circle

Talsar

06-25-2012

Got all those programs including League re installed, and I get back into the slowed down login que. Seriously someone better be getting fired.

Talsar

06-25-2012

Finaly able to join another game, lets see if it crashes me out.... again....

Talsar

06-25-2012

Holy ****. after 5 days. all it took was me uninstalling all adobe programs, league of legends and i went ahead and uninstalled every other program from the same week as its installations, re downloaded and installed all of them and it worked.

So good news, it only takes about 2-4 hours to fix, though it would help if they had a better support system.