One of those days

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necrysis

07-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyDeadGrandma View Post
Definitive proof that the score system needs to be completely redone or scrapped entirely.
Mostly true, been in games where the bottom lane is getting crushed and he thinks hes doing the best because of his score. Doesn't realize that capping points and neutralizing them adds a lot of points to your personal score. Personally they should just get rid of it, just leads to rage and elitism.

Psi21

07-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrysis View Post
Haha for sure. Here I made this for you, well its not Saurons, but I think you will enjoy it none the less.

Sauron♥Psi21
8:::::::::----------^_^

PS- That's you on the right.
Lerch (_)_) Kraogg (.Y.) have a dual pair for you but they maybe quite ravaged over your years of abuse.

But I appreciate someone one of the top 50 club acknowledging me even if he rides the coat tails of others. Oh wait Necyrsis are you going to tell me that is all your skill that got you where you are?

An no one likes me, I am the guy who plays AP shaco when everyone plays the top tier champs, so no you don't troll well.

But that is just who I am.

How about you Necrysis. Care to keep trolling like the child you are? Room for one more.

Sauron

07-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chavez Obama View Post
When licking the balls of Sauron, one must take care. The fires of Mordor which were used to forge The Ring are nearby. The taste burns the tongue, but is oddly pleasant, much like a chili pepper infused burrito.

The teats of Kraogg and Lerch do not often produce their lactation. But when they do, it is indeed a joyous occasion. The nectar that comes forth is a rare delicacy, and should be handled with utmost care.

In legend, it has been said that an ambrosia can be made by combining these foods, but as of now, this is just mythology. Some fringe scholars have postulated that the milk of Kraogg and Lerch could be turned into a mornay sauce, which could be applied to the Sauron burrito. The result is an enchilada with properties that will surpass our understanding and usher the human race into a new era. This theory has not yet been accepted by mainstream scholars.
BRB putting this in my guide

Necrysis

07-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi21 View Post
Lerch (_)_) Kraogg (.Y.) have a dual pair for you but they maybe quite ravaged over your years of abuse.

But I appreciate someone one of the top 50 club acknowledging me even if he rides the coat tails of others. Oh wait Necyrsis are you going to tell me that is all your skill that got you where you are?

An no one likes me, I am the guy who plays AP shaco when everyone plays the top tier champs, so no you don't troll well.

But that is just who I am.

How about you Necrysis. Care to keep trolling like the child you are? Room for one more.
You jelly?

PS- He Jelly

PPS- Obama is a wise man indeed.

Psi21

07-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrysis View Post
You jelly?

PS- He Jelly

PPS- Obama is a wise man indeed.
"All to easy"

Necrysis

07-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi21 View Post
"All to easy"
I feel you meng.

Wolf Un1t

07-05-2012

This thread is completely off-topic now