Surrender before 20...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Danish Vikingz

06-25-2012

Dude above me saying they have won those 4vs5... Yeah sure, it's possible,I've done a few times too. But it requires all of your team to be really good and have a great understanding of the game. Too many people have not...

People afk from start, should result in a restart of the game, where the blank are filled.

Bastardpirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

Good points all around. however when the game is clearly lost at 5 or 10 minutes due to intense feeding, poor play, afk/ disconnects. no one wants to wait until the 20 minute mark for the game to end. i'd rather have a vote to cast to surrender at 10 minutes, specially for all non draft games

Darmon

06-26-2012

Better idea: Riot stops sitting on their hands and does something about trolls/afks/smurfs and starts caring about the quality of people's multiplayer experience.

SSJXVIThead

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Chaotic View Post
They already lowered the surrender timer from 25 minutes.

I suggest you make the most out of a bad situation. No one in this world ever became great at something by quitting when it got hard.

3v5 for seven more minutes? Seems like a good time to push the bounderies of your skill. Try new stuff, try playing aggressively instead, invade their jungle, gank a lane, see what works. At first, nothing will work, and you will fail. But eventually, you won't. Either way, you aren't losing anything, you are doomed to lose, so...

Make the most out of a bad situation.
me and my time were playing a normal and we had 2 pubs (i dispise having them) they Both either Dced or left us 3v5 and my Friend who played saroka and me as cho gath as well as Ziggs just rofl stomped the enemy team

Doinken

06-27-2012

I think surrender votes in 3v3 should pass if 2/3 say yes. That's the majority, after all.