Surrender before 20...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

No Horn Unicorn

06-25-2012

Its clear that you lost when there is 1 afk guy, another guy intentionally feeding, and another person just trash talking and not having any idea what is going on. There should be a way to surrender before 20 minutes of your life have been wasted. Sometimes, I only have about 40 minutes to play before I have to go out, eat, or whatever, and I don't want to waste 20 minutes of it dealing with bull**** from afkers and trolls.

Some ideas I have are that if a player disconnects for over 7 minutes, then you can surrender at any time.

Or if a team wishes to surrender before 20 minutes, a vote will be cast to enemy team after if the vote succeeded in the team wanting to surrender.

I think this would be great as probably everyone is pissed off from leavers and feeders. I've been with at least one on mine or the opposing team for the past 3 games.

Derc Junior

06-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by i wish to feed u View Post
Or if a team wishes to surrender before 20 minutes, a vote will be cast to enemy team after if the vote succeeded in the team wanting to surrender.

The only problem with that, is that the enemy team would WANT to keep playing. Free win, ELO, and IP. Why be empathetic?

Zerakou

06-25-2012

Unless they still gave the other team a win while not penalizing the losing team...Not that hard to figure that one out man.

Pigdestroyah

06-25-2012

The main thing with the 20 minute surrender is that the time invested in finding a game, joining a game, loading a game and actually starting to play are quite a lot (sometimes with slow loading up to ~ 10 minutes with repeated people queue dodging). After all that, imagine your enemies surrendering after 5 minutes because they have an AFK. It would cause more problems than would be solved. Plus, the tribunal system is excellent for weeding out repeat offenders.

Astroglide2000

06-25-2012

Why keep penalizing the other players in his elo with a loss ? Go afk or intentionally feed 2-3 times, then ban by IP address for 4 months. You'd see players like this vanish overnight. Riot can't be getting that much in those players buying points & skins...

roughneck65

06-25-2012

my team has won a game 4v5 so surrendering just because someone is afk is not an excuse.

justin XiaoKe

06-25-2012

surreender -no way

justin XiaoKe

06-25-2012

The 4v5 makes me look Ballin, please feed you want . carry-I can do it!!

!!

CyanShock

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by roughneck65 View Post
my team has won a game 4v5 so surrendering just because someone is afk is not an excuse.
Ive played 4v5's where the team of 5 surrendered cuz we were just too awesome

Simply Chaotic

06-25-2012

They already lowered the surrender timer from 25 minutes.

I suggest you make the most out of a bad situation. No one in this world ever became great at something by quitting when it got hard.

3v5 for seven more minutes? Seems like a good time to push the bounderies of your skill. Try new stuff, try playing aggressively instead, invade their jungle, gank a lane, see what works. At first, nothing will work, and you will fail. But eventually, you won't. Either way, you aren't losing anything, you are doomed to lose, so...

Make the most out of a bad situation.