what 3150 champ should i choose?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

roflpantz111

06-25-2012

hello, im kinda new here,and I finally found the will to save up 3150 ip! there are a ton of champs at 3150, so i need a little help to chose the right one.

What i want in a champ: preferrably one who can jungle, udyr is #1 on my wants list, shaco is second. I'd also like someone who can deliver a lot of damage quickly, such as karthus. (I recently played against one, and requiem seems so awesome!!) I'd also like a champ who can take hits and deal damage back, i've heard that blitzcrank and shen can do that well. And lastly I'd like a good melee fighter who can really dish it out! (I'd prefer they not be too squishy, though.) Range or an approaching move is nice, but udyr doesnt have one, so thats fine. he does have a good speed buff, though.

So there it is! Sorry for the overuse of "I'd" in the post, and thanks for any feedback! it would be nice if you told me how to use the champ too,nothing too detailed is needed.

thx!

Hiruy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-25-2012

Have you ever considered olaf? He is 3150 ip he can jungle, pretty good damage, a slow for ganks, can be tanky, and his ult makes him immune to disables and reduces damage he takes.

Not sure how to use him because I have never been him, but from what I have seen he is a pretty good champ.

FriedChickenMan

06-25-2012

Warwick is one of the best junglers, and he's only 1350.

Out of the ones you've mentioned, I know Shaco can be quite scary in a good player's hands. Blitzcrank is also good, if you know how to land that rocket grab and use it to your advantage. I don't think Blitzcrank can really jungle though. Give him a try while he's still free for the next day. Shen is a great tank, but not too great with damage, unless you sacrifice some tankiness. I have no experience with Udyr.

I highly recommend against buying new champions without trying them, though. Especially expensive ones. Try them when they're free and if you really like them, then buy them.

Best thing to do is find a character or two you really like to play with, buy them, and save the rest of your IP on tier 3 runes (lvl 20+). Runes are really expensive. I just turned level 20 pretty recently and blew like 12000 IP on runes for 3 characters, and they even shared some runes.

PanthianBlack

06-25-2012

If you like range and ganking then my fav is twitch

NoLegendAlive

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedChickenMan View Post
Warwick is one of the best junglers, and he's only 1350.

Out of the ones you've mentioned, I know Shaco can be quite scary in a good player's hands. Blitzcrank is also good, if you know how to land that rocket grab and use it to your advantage. I don't think Blitzcrank can really jungle though. Give him a try while he's still free for the next day. Shen is a great tank, but not too great with damage, unless you sacrifice some tankiness. I have no experience with Udyr.

I highly recommend against buying new champions without trying them, though. Especially expensive ones. Try them when they're free and if you really like them, then buy them.

Best thing to do is find a character or two you really like to play with, buy them, and save the rest of your IP on tier 3 runes (lvl 20+). Runes are really expensive. I just turned level 20 pretty recently and blew like 12000 IP on runes for 3 characters, and they even shared some runes.
Ok, as a junior member, don't clam anything without any proof. Warwick is NOT one of the best junglers and in fact, is weak compared to others due to his terrible ganks until level 6. Warwick is meant to go top.

MoreMedz

06-25-2012

I think your safest bet is to try out the free champions each week, then buy those that you enjoy playing.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

06-25-2012

My recommendation? Don't buy anyone for a while without having tried them first.

Four possibilities:
1) You buy someone blindly and like them. Cool, but this doesn't happen very frequently.
2) You buy someone blindly and don't like them. Well ****, you're out of IP now and in the same boat you were before you farmed all that IP.
3) You don't buy someone and wouldn't have liked them. You saved IP.
4) You don't buy someone and would have liked them. You don't know what you're missing but you'll get to test them when they're free and get them anyway.

iBlindWitness

06-25-2012

I would definitely look into Olaf and Udyr if you want a good jungler for that price.

roflpantz111

06-26-2012

Thanks for all the quick responses, guys! i think i will wait until some of them are free to test them out.

Rikain

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by roflpantz111 View Post
hello, im kinda new here,and I finally found the will to save up 3150 ip! there are a ton of champs at 3150, so i need a little help to chose the right one.

What i want in a champ: preferrably one who can jungle, udyr is #1 on my wants list, shaco is second. I'd also like someone who can deliver a lot of damage quickly, such as karthus. (I recently played against one, and requiem seems so awesome!!) I'd also like a champ who can take hits and deal damage back, i've heard that blitzcrank and shen can do that well. And lastly I'd like a good melee fighter who can really dish it out! (I'd prefer they not be too squishy, though.) Range or an approaching move is nice, but udyr doesnt have one, so thats fine. he does have a good speed buff, though.

So there it is! Sorry for the overuse of "I'd" in the post, and thanks for any feedback! it would be nice if you told me how to use the champ too,nothing too detailed is needed.

thx!
Shaco is a good jungler, udyr is a really fast but takes some getting used to with how his skills are and is very auto attacky (if that makes sense)