New Free Champion Rotation (Season One: Week 8)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reuva

09-06-2010

God if tht list is true inc gay week Urgot,zilean,tryn most annoying ****s out ffs and kayle with her stupid ult and amumu actually fk it this week is bad except for Kennen <3

Tzarbomb

09-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0v0cat0r View Post
* Amumu
* Annie
* Ashe
* Kayle
* Tristana
* Tryndamere
* Zilean
* Poppy
* Kennen
* Urgot

Cant wait to smash all kennen-noobs
i have all these champs except for urgot and kennen. =\ booo bad week

Royal Siinc

09-06-2010

mhh cant wait for my last 850 ip so i can buy vlad and i dont need to hurry for urgot to playwith 1 off my favorites!

Averath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2010

That is if they actually come out today. It looks like they may skip today.

AngryBartender

09-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolution Of War View Post
New Rotations and patches are usually on Tuesday. I believe today is Monday.
If you've been paying attention bro. The last free rotations have been Monday. Unless you live out of the USA area, then I guess it may be Tuesday for you depending on where you are. Then again you just called it Monday as well. Soo. Yeah, should be today.

Azilar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2010

wow i think if they do come out today it will be by some miracle im betting on tomorrow for next rotation

AngryBartender

09-06-2010

Lololol. Another thing. And this is for Riot. It'd be nice if you told us release dates for new champions instead of hanging them over our heads and building them up until people use them and complain about how horrible they are, or OP they are. Another thing, if you're gonna release new champions on Monday for like 3-4 weeks in a row and then change things up on us, you could at least tell us. It's called announcing. What's the point of announcing the new rotation list once you put them in the game where we can clearly see them? Why not announce them before putting them out so we can discuss for a bit while also knowing what exact day champs will come out. I mean, really now? Or is this a bad idea?

kompier

09-06-2010

new patches are every 2 weeks on tuesday. it has always been that way. champion rotations usually happen on mondays, but today is labor day. let them have a day off.

AngryBartender

09-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by kompier View Post
new patches are every 2 weeks on tuesday. it has always been that way. champion rotations usually happen on mondays, but today is labor day. let them have a day off.
I know that much, that person just said that the patches and rotations are on Monday. Then again, they also have tendencies to put off rotations for a while so it's not definitively every Monday. Oh, and I'm just addressing that it'd be nice if they paid more attention to announcing date releases for champion rotation instead of just announcing it the second they put it in effect which seems somewhat pointless unless to open discussion of new champs for the members like on this board here. Also they've been really hanging this new pirate champion over our heads. It's been days since they released that league judgment announcement on her. Think they could have gave us a date or and ETA, like.. "She'll probably be in by next Thursday, no later."

no19210903090405

09-06-2010

Today is labor day, maybe they release new champ rotations every seven business days. Or maybe whenever they feel like it. Hard to complain tho about the FREE champion rotation.