Twisted Treeline - is an update coming?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ne44to

06-25-2012

I used to play 3s exclusively, then got into solo queue ranked.
Now when I try to come back into 3s to play some normals (5s normal feel like a waste of time) the map is not updated to the latest graphics, and also feels way too bright and way too blue.
I would love it if the stones got covered in moss or something like that to signify that the map is growing older.

Lizto

06-25-2012

Lol I thought you would be talking about how for example the jungle in 3s is stronger than the jungle in 5s was before its nerf, and that each time theyre nerfing lifesteal more and more which makes it harder for people to jungle there....Im not complaining, but it is true the 3s jungle gets tougher and tougher with lifesteal nerfs, while the 5s jungle is fine cause its pretty weak now. Not to mention the wraith buff camp is outrageous, I once tried to kill it at level 1, had my teammate yorick leash, he died JUST FROM LEASHING, he didnt stay to tank it lmao.. then I was a man and stayed there until the buff died, but I had to retreat or else the little wraiths would kill me.

ne44to

06-25-2012

Pshhh.. Burning your eyes against the bright blue is way worse than dieing to seem creeps...