Tank Teemo, more viable than you think.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MushroomKingpls

06-25-2012

For a week now, I have been testing viable builds as teemo. Ap, Shredder, AD, and hybrid. Yes, they were all as successful as any other build. I however discovered a build for teemo, that most would say is for trolls. On both twisted tree line and summoners rift I played Tank teemo. Build him how you would build Malphite or Rammus. In said games as Tank teemo I earned my kills and would go 14-3 generally. I'm not suggesting doing it, but I just wanted to inform you all, it works.

ViashinoWizard

06-25-2012

So what happens when they build magic resistance and ignore you?

MushroomKingpls

06-25-2012

You're a tank, you're not dealing all that much damage anyway, but they fact you have armor health regen and mr keeping you alive allows you to pick off people in team fights while staying alive.

Mindcraze

06-25-2012

Not to mention the blinds and the slows. frozen mallet and the champions are having a hard time getting to your carry. Blinded perma slowed. lol it could work once in a while but not all the time. Teemo poison has a good base dmg. Does well without AP.

Duas

06-26-2012

This is a terrible idea. In a high elo game you have 2 seconds to kill your target, build damage and win. Tank teemo will get crushed late game anyways by a carry mage or AD.