Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"Adventurous Mercenaries Requested!" [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

07-01-2012

Melzemar, I am ready to go, how about the other men?

Ovalusc1

07-01-2012

((I'm going to give the others until tomorrow morning to check in, but after that Melzemar's group is going to leave))

Shinozaki Ayumi

07-01-2012

Grey looked around, and put his Baton next to him.

"My ..Uh.. Friend is coming too."

Grey looked around.

"I'm ready."

Lord of Apoc

07-01-2012

Noxian Training Camp

Garic glared at his client
"First things first if this is to be a job worth doing you can not sneak into me room or tent like that.
Second you better hold your own weight cause if you can't I will go ahead by myself and leave you to the birds. Third we travel from dawn to dusk no breaks in between you are traveling under my rules now. Understood"

Ovalusc1

07-02-2012

Quote:
Lord of Apoc:
Noxian Training Camp

Garic glared at his client
"First things first if this is to be a job worth doing you can not sneak into me room or tent like that.
Second you better hold your own weight cause if you can't I will go ahead by myself and leave you to the birds. Third we travel from dawn to dusk no breaks in between you are traveling under my rules now. Understood"

Noxian Training Camp
"Perfectly, General," Ovalusc said, a smile in his voice. He then asked, "Are you taking a horse or are you going to run the whole way?"

Ovalusc1

07-02-2012

Reception Area
"I'm ready as well," Feltai-yer said.
"Lets get under way then!" Melzemar said once all stated their readiness.. Vintath then came down the stairs and Melzemar said, as he walked out the door, "We're going to be taking horses to the jungle, then we will have to walk through there to the temple. Follow me to the stables."
They proceeded to walk through Demacia until they reached stables just outside of the city wall. A man saw them and asked, "Melzemar?"
"Yes," Melzemar replied, "You have the horses and supplies?"
"Of course! I'm insulted you felt the need to ask!" he replied, then pointed at a group of horses waiting patiently nearby. "Just bring them back please, or else you'll have to buy them," the man said.
"Will do," Melzemar replied, then said, "Mount up, people! It's time to be off."

Melzemar's Group
A day of uneventful traveling brought them to Morgon Pass. Melzemar said, "Be warned, once we pass through here this journey will become very dangerous." He then proceeded to ride through the path, followed by Vintath. Feltai-yer then shrugged and joined them.

As they rode into the pass the sun had begun to set. It was a somewhat long pass, and twisted a few times. The high walls were somewhat ominous, making a barrier that would could only look up to not see, but even then the walls were still visible, looming over the party. A few times movement could be seen at the top, out of the corner of your eyes. But as soon as you would turn to look, it wouldn't be there anymore.
As it grey dark Melzemar said, "Ok, we'll stop here for the night. Food and a bedroll should be in your packs. I'll start a fire." He gathered some wood then snapped his fingers, setting it alight. He then started eating some trail rations.
((Post what your character did at any point during this post. I'm going to wait a bit before posting the next part. To indicate location, from now on say either Melzemar's Group, or Ovalusc and Garic))

Ovalusc1

07-05-2012

((sorry for delay))
Melzemar's Group
As everyone began to rest for the evening some movement could be heard just outside of the range of the dying fire's light. Vintath and Melzemar both sat upright in their bedrolls, straining their eyes to see what was there. Suddenly, dark creatures that seemed to be crafted from shadow began advancing into the light, slowly getting closer as the fire died down. They were small, about half the size of a man, but in the darkness it looked as if there were hundreds of them.
"What are they?" Vintath asked Melzemar, not a look of worry on his face but one of interest.
"Creatures of shadow, probably summoned by the other person looking for the artifact in the jungles," Melzemar replied. He then got out of his bedroll and flung his hand forward. There was a crack like a whip and the nearest of the creatures were knocked backwards, as if struck. More simply came forward to fill their place.

Feltai-yer had simply opened his eyes as he heard the small sounds, but he got up as he heard Vintath and Melzemar talking. He knew everyone would be awake after the loud whip crack sound, and he grabbed his staff and asked, "What's the plan? It looks like they can't get in through the light, so should we just keep the fire lit until it's noon and the sun is directly overhead?"
"We can't," replied Melzemar, "If the man who is also after the artifact has gotten this far and is still ahead of us, we don't have any time to lose. We'll have to fight our way through them all. They should be damaged by corporeal weapons, so it might not be too difficult..."

Shinozaki Ayumi

07-05-2012

Grey awakened, with his Baton next to him.

"What's the Big deal?!

...Those things? Creatures of shadows?

Ugh. More moving."

Ovalusc1

07-05-2012

"Indeed," replied Melzemar to Grey, "How shall we take care of this..."
((waiting for everyone before action starts, Garic and Ovalusc excluded))

TheShadowOfChaos

07-06-2012

Phantom opens up a dark portal, letting in Shadow Warriors. His fists cover with a violet flame.

"Fight shadow with shadow I say." Phantom dives in first with his minions, slamming his fist in a flurry of strong punches effectively taking out some of the shadow beings