Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"Adventurous Mercenaries Requested!" [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shinozaki Ayumi

06-26-2012

Quote:
Ovalusc1:
Reception Area
"I don't do much elemental magic like light and electricity," Melzemar said, "I deal more with the arcane, specifically triangles. Did you know that the triangle is the most powerfully magical shape, due to the fact that it does what all the other shapes do with the least number of sides?"

Grey just looked at Melzemar with a blank stare.

"yes I did know that. I just don't think about it much.

When do we get moving?"

Ovalusc1

06-26-2012

Noxian Training Camp
Ovalusc then said, "I would like to leave as soon as is convenient for you."

Ovalusc1

06-26-2012

Quote:
iFGrey:
Grey just looked at Melzemar with a blank stare.

"yes I did know that. I just don't think about it much.

When do we get moving?"

((I'm going to repost the 'It is night time' thing in this post to avoid confusion))
((it is now night time in the reception area part of the thread))
Reception Area
Melzemar replies, "In two days," and looks out the window and sees it is getting dark. He then says, "Well, I need to go upstairs and take care of some things. If any of you need a room to spend the night in, ask my apprentice Vintath. He's the green robed wizard with the oak staff."
Melzemar walks up the stairs and a few minutes later Vintath comes down and sits behind the desk, and starts writing something.

TheShadowOfChaos

06-28-2012

((bump))

Ovalusc1

06-29-2012

((do you guys think I should get the main group started now or wait until after Ovalusc and Garic leave for the temple?))

TheShadowOfChaos

06-29-2012

((First lets get the group together to go))

Shinozaki Ayumi

06-29-2012

((Grey's on the ground sleeping.

I'm waiting!! :P ))

Lord of Apoc

06-30-2012

Noxian training camp
"Very well then Tomorrow at the break of dawn I need to put these whelps on their paces for the next few weeks"

Ovalusc1

06-30-2012

Noxian Training Camp
"Very well, I shall see you then," Ovalusc says. He then seems to dissolve into the shadows.
(The next day, wherever Garic happens to be just as the sun appears over the horizon)
"Are you ready?" Ovalusc asks, seeming to materialize out of the shadows next to Garic.

Ovalusc1

06-30-2012

Reception Area

Several Days Pass
The days pass by uneventfully, when Melzemar comes down the stairs and sees everyone there, saying, "Allright, we are departing. I informed you yesterday so I assume you are prepared?"
((Check in: If everyone doesn't check in by tomorrow (Garic Excluded) I will assume they are no longer participating in this RP. Your character just has to tell Melzemar they are ready, and once that is done we will depart. If anyone wishes to join afterwards, you still can, you just need to have a good backstory for joining.))