Best Ranged DPS Summoner??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ghostlord

11-03-2009

Can someone please tell me who the best ranged DPS summoner is in the game? And what build I should use with them?

I've always liked playing a ranged class, coming from WoW (Mage, Hunter, Warlock, etc).

Thanks for everyone's help in advance!!

Murder Turtle

Adjudicator

11-03-2009

Ashe and Twitch are probably considered the best dps ranged classes. Tristanna can be pretty brutal but its hard to get the right items to make it so. As for builds you can check the guides for that.

Admonished

11-03-2009

For the record, YOU are the Summoner seeing as they are the CHAMPIONS.

Fallen 62

11-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy GoD View Post
Ashe and Twitch are probably considered the best dps ranged classes. Tristanna can be pretty brutal but its hard to get the right items to make it so. As for builds you can check the guides for that.
Pretty much what Pappy said. Teemo is probably a good one, and Sivir is as well. Ashe and twitch are the best bets, though they are (usually) used the most and may be hard to get in games...

Meikat

11-03-2009

Corki. Don't dispute me. People are finally figuring out how to play him well, and he's taking Ashe's spot in upper ranking matches.

gh0sty

11-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meikat View Post
Corki. Don't dispute me. People are finally figuring out how to play him well, and he's taking Ashe's spot in upper ranking matches.
It totally depends on the team too . Ashe + kat is an insane combo

SonicTheHedgedawg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2009

Don't forget DPS version teemo.

Almost all Teemos you see are going to be going AP build, but when their teem needs them to go straight DPS, they can be frighteningly efficient at melting your HP.

Meikat

11-03-2009

I haven't seen an AP teemo in a while... at least a good one.

Flakes

11-03-2009

The best ranged dps summoner would have as many crit-damage runes as possible (especially on Ashe). Attack speed and crit are super easy to get through items, and damage runes are kinda meh. As for masteries, going straight offense would increase ranged dps the most, focusing on crit, damage and armor pen.

When I play carries I prefer going 10% dodge with runes (quintessence + yellow) and the rest crit damage, then going nimbleness in the defensive tree for extra survivability.

hotshotzehri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2010

annie