Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Stream

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hawktitan

06-25-2012

Greetings all.

I'm relatively new to streaming. Please let me know how the stream looks and I'll adjust the settings in between games if I can.

Credentials - my dominion ELO was around 2050 when Jabe bot went offline. I stopped taking it seriously, playing more with friends. My ELO was around 1950 when I checked lolmatches (I didn't even know about lolmatches until very recently). I have over 500 wins in dominion.

I've stopped playing LOL for a bit due to Diablo 3 but I'm trying to wean off of it a little and play both games now. I might be a bit rusty but I'm sure I'll get back into it pretty quickly.

I mostly play Fizz, Rammus, Ryze, Shen, Taric, Urgot, and Warwick in a combination of blind and draft games. If there are any requests for a specific champion I'll try and accomidate.

http://www.justin.tv/hawktitan