New Skins Now Available: Bilgewater Katarina and Boom Boom Blitzcrank

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ruibarian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2010

The gloves. PWN and LOL. That is. Fantastic.

Doctor Rednugs

08-30-2010

im dumb

NoMercyEVER

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2010

So that blitz skin looks amazing, and i want it very very very bad, so when i saw it in the story i instantly bought it. . . and aparently, i bought it twice, cause it took ip for buying 2 975 items, but i still have no skin, so sadness is all i can say to discribe my feelings. Sadness. . . .

WARKID TEX

08-30-2010

so whats up with the new "Champion Ryze"? Is it like next patch or a event or something? I'm pretty sure if its an event skin ALOT of people are going to be pissed cause there talking about it everywhere. Everyone wants this skin and prob pay good money for it! Just saying.

Makerwet

08-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by technoleonine View Post
avast me hearties! miss mortune and sinistarrrr blade make a fine pair!!

like this
||
V
Awsome sig lol.

JohnnyW

08-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCrumb View Post
And what better way to prepare for everyone’s favorite holiday, International Talk-Like-A-Pirate Day (September 19th, mark your calendars!), than to pick up Bilgewater Katarina, featuring a dashing swashbuckler look for everyone’s favorite Sinistarrrrrrrrrrrr Blade.
Probably picking up the new champ. Sorry, but the only Kat skin I'll ever use is Red Card Kat. :o

Gankenstein

08-30-2010

blitz skin is bugged buying it deducts 975 RP but doesn't give skin, plz fix this Riot

-Gankenstein

Gazzi

08-30-2010

awww no chef morgana skin yet...still patiently waiting. and super excited about the new champ! can't wait to see more info on her soon.

fanatic2443

08-30-2010

when boom boom dies can his head pop up like a rockem sockem robot? WOULD BE AWESOME!

MrCrumb

Associate Brand Manager

08-30-2010
3 of 3 Riot Posts

The issue with the Boom Boom Blitzcrank skin failing to redeem has been resolved. The skin is now active and purchasable in the Store. For those users who had purchased the skin before this fix, we will be redeeming the RP spent to your account.

12345678 ... 12