The Dark Trail (Closed RP) PG+18 covers Mature themes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

06-26-2012

(OOC: Thats fine. I think Fil was busy for a while and is currently eating now.)

Equiste moved fluidly around trying to keep out of sight. It wasn't easy with the sheer amount of librarians. It sounded like there was a lot of hard work going down at the bottom of the stairs. He wished it was the process of Elizabeths custom limbs being made but didn't think it was. It was more likely a construct or something much worse for Hinderance. Looking at the stairs it seemed there was no way he would be able to get under the stairs and make his way down since there seemed to be no places for him to put his hands to lower himself down, and jumping down was quite an obvious movement. It seemed the only way for him to get down there 'quietly' was to pretend to be one of the librarians with light illusion magic and make his way down. Looking busy like you were meant to be there instead of trying not to be noticed was often the best way to fake looking like you were meant to be there. He observed what they were doing so he could best mimic someone who was meant to be going down the stairs. Before putting any plan into action though he decided to see if Ryu had a better suggestion.
'Well, I'm still trying to be quiet there but the only way I can get down without using rifts which may alert Elizabeth to my presence is to act like one of the librarians in a disguise and walk down there. Do you have any other ideas on how to get down there?'

(OOC: If Ryu doesn't and isn't likely to come up with one he'll probably go ahead with his plan.)

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

The Great Library of Zaun

Before long the sound of a bell could be heard echoing from the bottom of the library as if signalling something. As the sound echoed each floor began ringing their own tone, soon every floor was ringing loudly. As the signal continued each light began to disappear except for the ones that were around the central area where some of the librarians stood each holding onto a book with a small orb of light over their heads. They seemed to be waiting for something as the rest of the librarians began moving further down the library, perhaps to the bottom?

((Right gonna wait for Fil on this one since I can't really go on without Ryu actually responding to what is happening XD))
((Yeah I need to wake up early tomorrow so I will go to bed nowz I'll make sure to update tomorrow if Fil posts ))

Equiste

06-26-2012

The Great Library where a plan with great risk is put into action...

Hearing the sound of the bell and seeing a bunch of the librarians moving down to the lower levels he decided now to take his chance. Since he had observed what they had been wearing whether it had been a uniform or not he found a part of the library he was in out of view of the others covering himself with a light illusion, binding his cloak around him so it wouldn't look strange as he was using the cloak as the 'canvas' for the illusion. His face was different to his normal. With that he made his way down the stairs mimicing the way the others had moved down there, taking something if he had to look more like them. He intended when he got closer to the bottom of the stairs finding a place for him to fade into the background so he could drop the illusion and still remain undiscovered.

(OOC: Risky gambit, but as it goes, fake it till you make it and if you look like you are doing something useful no one really questions. That and moving with crowds help too.)
(OOC Edit: Quite true. Wonder where he went. He said something about eating meat...)
(OOC Edit: Not sure he's comming back anytime soon. Probably better to go to bed. ... Though I'm not for a while. But I'm crazy. :P)

FilFire

06-26-2012

((I hate every kind of vehicle. I want to take a giant hammer, and smash every vehicle I come across. I would give them sentience just so I could put them in a hell box and never release any of them. In short, I want every vehicle to be removed from existence, after making them experience eternal agony. I really really hate vehicles. And I'll post tomorrow, since at the moment I'm nauseous, tired, got a headache, entirely agree with FilFire himself that about everything that exists should be blown up, smashed, devoured, burned, and whatever other kind of destruction can be thought of.))

FilFire

06-27-2012

((Yes, I really hate vehicles.))

Great Library of Smelly City

Ryu makes a copy of himself that continues moving alongside Equiste while he himself turns into spirit form and merges with the surroundings. This way it will be impossible for somebody to attack them by surprise, since he can feel everything around Equiste and he himself is the surroundings, which makes it kind of hard to hurt him. His copy also changes into a librarian, it shouldn't be detected unless somebody tries to feel its mind, which it doesn't have.

"I've merged with the surroundings and created a copy to walk next to you. Hopefully the prey is overconfident and believes that the copy is me, so I can take her down easily. I could've brought you down through the darkness, but this works too. As for that woman, as long as nothing goes terribly wrong she shouldn't affect the outcome too much. And it's pretty easy to capture people. Just insert a mental horror in their mind and they curl up on the floor gibbering, if they don't faint outright."

Equiste

06-27-2012

(Illusional OOC: Tsk, he didn't mention that and that statement wasn't on his mind... Unless you dig through his mind defenses and find that information... And that would feel very uncomfortable for Equiste...)

(OOC EDIT: Just the image and some of her magical powers, not the whole incidence)

FilFire

06-27-2012

((I thought you gave Ryu information about Claire.))

EDIT: ((Well ****. I'll fix it then.))

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2012

The Great Library of Zaun

After Ryu merged with his surroundings he soon realized that there were seals placed on each floor obstructing him from moving further down unless he broke through each and every seal per floor he wished to go down. He could try breaking the seals as he goes down, but it is unclear if the spell was connected to any kind of trigger or alarm. Another way was to keep close to Equiste as the librarians didn't seem to notice the both of them at all. Ryu could feel that everything was being monitored from the shadows, but there wasn't anybody there. It was acting as a form of wards that granted vision rather than a surveillance device.

As Equiste moved along with the crowd of librarians they were whispering amongst themselves. Most were talking about their next vacation, others talked about their families and when they planned to visit after whatever project their mistress was working on. A few complained that their vacation was cut from either slacking or falling asleep on the job, but continued to chuckle saying that they probably deserved it. The entire staff sounded as if it was just another day at work. It also seemed as though they had no real discontent with how Elizabeth treated them.

((I wonder where filfire went XD))

((I suppose I'll make em appear in the breakroom while I wait for Fil XD))

Equiste

06-27-2012

Zaunish Library... And the Downstairs...

Equiste continued to move down, feeling the discourse and following suit. Though unless he was stared at it was probably better to stay quiet. He didn't feel it unusual that the staff had no discontent to their employer. In fact it was probably standard for Zaun and Noxus, although he had no idea how their employer who was probably Elizabeth treated them. He had seen Dulcina's demeanor and since she was from Zaun it seemed appropriate enough. He continued down since it seemed his disguise was working for now. What purpose did these librarians serve? Was it research or something else? Until he was less visible he couldn't do anything too much out of the ordinary, like try to look over peoples shoulders. He could try reading some of the book titles though to those that wouldn't push his vision out too far. However while the librarians continued down so would he. He pretended that Ryu's 'clone' was another librarian, using it as his chatting partner.

(OOC Edit: No idea. Maybe to eat or something? Your responses can be quite unpredictible and he might of thought you might not appear for a while. And how is Reshaya and Avalynn going? :P)

FilFire

06-27-2012

((Forgot to mention I got hungry. Although you guys seem to lack patience. And since Ryu is also using the shadows to observe, wouldn't he collide with whoever else is observing stuff from the shadows?))

Smelly Library

If Ryu had a physical form at the moment, he would frown. Where the hell did they find seals able to block someone moving through the scenery?

"They've blocked the floors, I can't go down if I want to stay merged with the surroundings. I could probably break through, but it's likely they've thought of that and placed traps and alarms. Let me think for a moment... Got it. Don't react surprised to what I'm going to do."

Ryu changes into a mundane rat inside one of Equiste's pockets. He pokes his head out and watches everything with his rat eyes while continuing his other ways of observation.