The Dark Trail (Closed RP) PG+18 covers Mature themes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Reshaya stepped onto the water and waited for whatever cure they were talking about. Since a disease usually had symptoms of somekind, but she wasn't seeing it Kuroi or FilFire so she was just a bit confused as to what danger this posed. Regardless she will wait for their cure to take effect before taking any other action."Maybe when I am more comfortable with it I'll let you two in on it, but...for now...its just well...yeah..." Reshaya gave them a mental hug and a relieved sigh, "I'm just glad its all over....You guys have to be getting sick of coming to my rescue all the time."

"Maybe, but you know how the institute is. They always have more work ready. Still if you work hard you will very likely gain some kind of a break I am sure. Though I could talk to Senior Summoner Augustus to reduce the amount of work you need to do on a daily basis for a while so that you can get some quality time with Cassandra and Kiara." Hinderance continues to think on the matter and smiles happily when Dulcina gave him a kiss. "Indeed, but so long as I can still feel I am happy."

Hinderance chuckled softly, "I will be looking forward to fulfilling whatever you ask of me dear." He would also give Cassandra a gently pat on the head.

FilFire

11-14-2012

FilFire and Kuroi step onto the water, watching it spread out over the island. Kuroi nods.

K: "Personally I don't see why you should tell us at all, but if Fil wants to know and you feel like telling him at some point I guess there's not much I can do about it."

F: "Fine, I'll wait. My imagination is already amusing enough."

Indeed his mind has already started thinking of strange stuff, some causing him to chuckle. Kuroi sighs before shaking her head.

K: "The only thing we dislike is that we haven't been able to prevent dangers happening in the first place. We three should be keeping each other out of danger, and Fil and I continue to fail at doing that."

Equiste

11-14-2012

As soon as the water had covered the island the alchohol started to come through it and soak into the ground, magic being felt across the entire field of water to those that could feel it. It wouldn't stop until the entire ground was drenched, before most of the water was also covered with the alchohol except for the parts underneath their feet.
"A purge of the air would likely be good around this stage." She said as she concentrated on the magic.

'Dulcina' closed her eyes, concentrating on something.
"As am I. Though its funny how we are meant to be less emotional, but this magic allows us to feel what its like." She mused through her concentration.
"Hmm, I'm not quite sure thats what I need, but thanks for the offer Hinderance. I'm sure I'll come up with something." He said with a tired smile.

Dulcina seemed to be concentrating, but still continued to stroke Cassandra's hair.
"And don't forget that offer extends from me as well." She said with a content smile.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Reshaya grinned for a moment before commenting. "Now, lets just wait until the alcohol dissipates before purging the air. Or we would be burning the entire island in one fell swoop."

"Truly, but given that it enables us to feel isn't so bad from time to time. As once you lose your emotions it feels like the colors of the world drain from your very eyes. Still I should be thinking up a way to celebrate, hrmmm maybe I could call Cheng....oh wait.." Hinderance wondered what Cheng was doing these days. It had been quite sometime since he had talked to him and his niece was still here with them.

"Oh dear...I completely forgot. Equiste...do you remember Cheng's niece? Any word on that so she doesn't start pulling her hair out waiting for some kind of a response?" Hinderance worried a tad it wasn't like him to keep someone waiting for so long when it came to these things.

Hinderance hugged Dulcina lovingly while continuing to watch over Dulcina and Cassandra.

FilFire

11-14-2012

FilFire looks at Reshaya with drooped ears.

F: "But.... That was exactly what I was planning."

He sits down and folds his arms.

F: "So much for enthusiasm."

Kuroi looks the other way with a blank face. Her mind reveals nothing about what she's thinking. FilFire's is radiating disappointment.

Equiste

11-15-2012

'Duclina's' clone frowned to Reshaya.
"I had already considered that. Thats what the water is for, not only as a delivery system but also to keep the fire from affecting it. You're not standing on alchohol you know." She said in an emotionless voice. Well it was either that or sound annoyed, and she didn't want to sound annoyed. The alchol soaked everything that was under the field of water, her magic working away to transport it here through the water.

"Hmm, we have some time. And it really depends on how we want to celebrate it as well." 'Dulcina' said, seemingly going into a train of thought.
"I remember..." Equiste said, giving out a long sigh. "I just haven't had the time to get that information. I've been so busy and with whats been going on and trying to keep up with the girls..." He said, looking towards Hinderance. "Though it might be easier if I can get Reshaya to get me in contact with Ryu. He is the one who knows what happened to him."

Dulcina happily rested back into Hinderance. She could think of nothing better than this moment... Except if Reshaya was in her arms with Cassandra. Oh well.

AcolytHinderance

11-15-2012

"Not to worry FilFire we can go blow something up at the biome later. Besides we might be able to get a few meals out of that all the same." Reshaya continued to wait for the cure smiling throughout the entire time, though she still had a pretty bad headache.

"True, I guess there will be plenty of time to think about that after this is over." Hinderance looked over to Equiste. "Well we should talk to her when she comes back for a short while it'd be the best time to talk to her about it. It also might be the only time to talk to her about it."

FilFire

11-15-2012

((Sick. Head hurts. Ugh.))

FilFire looks at 'Dulcina'.

F: "So I can just start burning everything? I'm in."

He stands up and places his claws together. Orange lines appear in the air and start swirling around him as he gathers more energy. Kuroi looks back at them.

K: "It might be a good idea to cover our ears. This is probably going to be very loud."

FilFire grins.

Equiste

11-15-2012

'Dulcina's' clone looks back at Filfire. "Basically everything from the water line up and within the boundaries of the island. Once that is complete I can then give us the remedy to remove the disease from our bodies while my other countermeasures take care of the rest." She looked back over to Kuroi. "Thank you for the warning. Fortunately I can remove my hearing for the duration." She said with a smile, looking towards them.

'Dulcina' seemed to remain silent, but did fidget a little.
Equiste reaises an eyebrow. "Might be the only time? Great, I bet this has something to do with the chaos dragon." He let out a sigh. "Seems whenever there is a problem he is in it somewhere." He seemed to look passive for a while, like he was thinking of something or perhaps distracting himself. It was hard to tell.

AcolytHinderance

11-15-2012

Reshaya forms three pairs of ear plugs and puts them into Kuroi and FilFire's ears. While putting the last one into her own ears.

Hinderance chuckles a bit, "Well Reshaya is in love with FilFire as well as Kuroi, also given that all of them are timeless entities it is probably a good thing. Though they do seem to have a hand in quite a number of issues, but they are usually not the sole cause of it. FilFire likes to exasperate situations though."

Faun walked out of her room wearing a night gown seemingly ignoring the situation that had been happening inside the residence. Walking right past Equiste and Hinderance she went to the kitchen to get something to drink.