Racists on LoL

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xulu

07-04-2012

I agree that racism should be zero tolerance, but I've been discriminated for being argentinian, by brazilians.

It's not a matter of complaining about americans being racist, it's a matter of complaining about racism itself. Again, racism should be zero tolerance for a suspension, but don't forget that people from your country might be racist too, so avoid localizing a racist by saying 'that american' because you're discriminating too.

Froilains Greenm

07-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephrinx View Post
Lemme guess you played Morde mid and fed their AP? lawl, i mean, huehuehue!!!

I have never had a good experience when playing with Brazilians. They just talk some gibberish language and do stupid plays. I'm not racist by any means, I just prefer to play with people who can communicate and make a good team comp and do well in our lanes... BR"s don't seem to be able to do that.
Play with me and learn! AND YES, I AM BRAZILIAN, at least I know another languages, and what about you? you are a nerd that fart all day eating hamburgers.

Shadow Light M37

07-04-2012

Every country has it's racists, sadly.

RoflKopterZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Actinide

Recruiter

07-05-2012

Racism is wrong, of course, but speaking languages others do not understand can be frustrating, especially when communication is so important in this game. I think, that you should at least try to speak more English when matched up with random people. I've been matched up with many Portuguese or Spanish speaking people, and I find it irritating when they speak their language and I can't understand it. So that could be a problem?

Morrowynds

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2012

Ive never been called a Puta, and i havent because i told them i was from the USA, and we played the game AS A TEAM. done

Yusunam

07-05-2012

i was in game right now playing yi with a friend i know communicate in english but suddently i said something in portuguese, its true master yi it's not that usefull but were a ww on my team he just started being annoyng with me for no reason, i were not feeding not harasing anyone on my team.
but before he just proceed with the verbal harassment i pressed the ignore button tha'ts why it exists all my problems were soved so i think its simple when it's just one person but a lot of them it becomes a real problem. - att: (Srry for bad eng)

CptMorg

07-06-2012

trolling at its finest? silly gamers

Parthonaxx

07-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SICK N NERVOUS View Post
Well.. Since i started to play LoL, i've suffered bullying by the U.S players and other players around the world.

Whenever i'm playing with a friend and we say something in portuguese, they start to be racist with us. It's just annoying,

This is very annoying, because these days I was banned until June 26 for the reason might have answered the insults. I can not just hold it all quiet. Because I did not give any reason for them to do so, and when I said that they would be reported for a negative attitude, they replied with other offenses, "Fck you, give me some tacos!", "I'm American, I will not be banned.", "Report him for huehue" and things like that.

Seriously, why these guys think are better than us, Brazilians, just for us to be BRAZILIAN? I have two eyes, two hands and have a head to think, then i am like everyone else. Racism should be a hard reason to be banned, not answer the criticisms of the time and be reported by trolls only for be Brazilian, like i did.

Well, I'm already tired of it and I apologize for my English.
I only speak English. If i get into a game and someone is speaking spanish or some other language, i usualy try to communicate with them / get them to speak english if they can. If they dont, I rely on pings. Alot. But good players are good no matter what. I've been able to coordinate better with some people who dont even type once all game, and just follow the teams pings, than someone who speaks english and rages all game.

IceGaia

07-06-2012

I don't like being treated with racism by South American players just as much as they don't like being treated that way. I typically just ignore the SA players when they can't or won't speak English, and things are usually okay. But the problem is when they rage if I die and say "stupid american puta" or something like that. In my opinion they need their own server so they can call each other names.

It would be equally annoying if this was a South American game and an English speaking minority got on the game and wouldn't communicate in the main language, only to call the SA players names all the time. The American players rage enough, the racism is just another stupid part of that, and it goes both ways. I'm always approached with racist remarks from SA players.