Racists on LoL

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BuyMyShirtsPls

06-29-2012

hahah you **** ****

ZaderTheOriginal

06-30-2012

It sucks that people troll, make racist comments, and make this game a negative experience. I love playing this game, but with things like this and people that just try to loose on purpose to piss others off...Not worth it in the long run. If you don't have more than 5 people to make a game you can add me and me and my friends have vent that a lot of people use. We talk **** to each other, but it's all in good fun, and we hate trolls. The thing is, I know where this all originated from, which is HoN. Russians and BR or brazilians were for some reason hated in HoN because sometimes just like americans, asians, hispanics and everyone else started trolling. But the russians and brazilians seemed to get the most hate. I've also seen brazilians trolls...But FFS there is no reason to accuse every person of trolling just because they are brazilian....Just like every american or whoever else is not the same...We are people...not some fking number or GROUP of people...Individuals...We all should be treated as such.

ZikaDaMontanha

06-30-2012

Well, I know how it is, I'm brazilian too, and, I don't speak spanish, I'm not mexican, I don't clean their houses, I'm white, middle class, live in a building, not on a tree, I don't know how a "taco" tastes, and there's nothing wrong in being those things above.

And I think my english is good enough to talk to americans, and there's nothing wrong, most times i find annoying players, who think brazilians are feeders, and who says I feed are usually feeders '

Edit:

Guys, I was reading, and i noticed that they call us bad names because we speak portuguese in the game, my friends does it sometimes, because he's very angry with noob teammates, but usually, we speak english with our teammates, and portuguese with other brazilians who doesn't understand english at all, i'm not that good english speaker, but I'm sure you can understand me (if you're reading this)

Almost every game, there's somebody feeding, and when I spectate games, or when I play games, they're not brazilian, Lots of times, when i play 5v5, me and my friend are ok in our lane (we're usually together) destroying the enemy's turret, while our teammates are losing their turrets, so we need to leave our lane to help them, it makes OUR lane to be destroyed.

Just saying that we're not feeders, and i've never seen a taco, just in TV ^^

Shzz

06-30-2012

I have yet to see a black champion

Lajinn5

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SICK N NERVOUS View Post
Well.. Since i started to play LoL, i've suffered bullying by the U.S players and other players around the world.

Whenever i'm playing with a friend and we say something in portuguese, they start to be racist with us. It's just annoying,

This is very annoying, because these days I was banned until June 26 for the reason might have answered the insults. I can not just hold it all quiet. Because I did not give any reason for them to do so, and when I said that they would be reported for a negative attitude, they replied with other offenses, "Fck you, give me some tacos!", "I'm American, I will not be banned.", "Report him for huehue" and things like that.

Seriously, why these guys think are better than us, Brazilians, just for us to be BRAZILIAN? I have two eyes, two hands and have a head to think, then i am like everyone else. Racism should be a hard reason to be banned, not answer the criticisms of the time and be reported by trolls only for be Brazilian, like i did.

Well, I'm already tired of it and I apologize for my English.
i hate racist a**holes =^/ i get a bit annoyed if i cant understand what my team is saying but thats about it

Lajinn5

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZikaDaMontanha View Post
Well, I know how it is, I'm brazilian too, and, I don't speak spanish, I'm not mexican, I don't clean their houses, I'm white, middle class, live in a building, not on a tree, I don't know how a "taco" tastes, and there's nothing wrong in being those things above.

And I think my english is good enough to talk to americans, and there's nothing wrong, most times i find annoying players, who think brazilians are feeders, and who says I feed are usually feeders '

Edit:

Guys, I was reading, and i noticed that they call us bad names because we speak portuguese in the game, my friends does it sometimes, because he's very angry with noob teammates, but usually, we speak english with our teammates, and portuguese with other brazilians who doesn't understand english at all, i'm not that good english speaker, but I'm sure you can understand me (if you're reading this)

Almost every game, there's somebody feeding, and when I spectate games, or when I play games, they're not brazilian, Lots of times, when i play 5v5, me and my friend are ok in our lane (we're usually together) destroying the enemy's turret, while our teammates are losing their turrets, so we need to leave our lane to help them, it makes OUR lane to be destroyed.

Just saying that we're not feeders, and i've never seen a taco, just in TV ^^
D': you've never had a taco? *in disbelief*

Smile IU

06-30-2012

This is a team game, I mean it does get kind of frustrating when the foreign just feeds and feeds and I tell them to stop this and stop that and come here and go there and they just reply with "I no speak engrish" and continue to talk in box language. IT IS A TEAM GAME, and we need to communicate and if you honestly can't do that it does get frustrating. Btw, Brazil isn't in North America people, and for someone who made a comment regarding french in Canada, 99% of Canadians know how to speak and write English...I'm not saying jokes like "Go make me a taco" is right, but if you want to play in a server where the majority of the population speaks english, AND is a team game where communication is essential, you should know how to speak english and the others have the rights to get frustrated.

Pleasurewizard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2012

american or brazilian, not talking to team mates or enemies in game will do you well. It only leads to trouble.

Lumara

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SICK N NERVOUS View Post
Well.. Since i started to play LoL, i've suffered bullying by the U.S players and other players around the world.

Whenever i'm playing with a friend and we say something in portuguese, they start to be racist with us. It's just annoying,

This is very annoying, because these days I was banned until June 26 for the reason might have answered the insults. I can not just hold it all quiet. Because I did not give any reason for them to do so, and when I said that they would be reported for a negative attitude, they replied with other offenses, "Fck you, give me some tacos!", "I'm American, I will not be banned.", "Report him for huehue" and things like that.

Seriously, why these guys think are better than us, Brazilians, just for us to be BRAZILIAN? I have two eyes, two hands and have a head to think, then i am like everyone else. Racism should be a hard reason to be banned, not answer the criticisms of the time and be reported by trolls only for be Brazilian, like i did.

Well, I'm already tired of it and I apologize for my English.
just call them white trash, it works wonders. I'm white myself and I could care less but the trolls who are majority white, take offense.

Paralakz

Adjudicator

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotTiza View Post
There's really no need for semantic nitpicking in this thread - the issue is pretty clear-cut. If players are being abusive, offensive, or insulting - no matter on what grounds - they are in violation of the Summoner's Code. A lot of times, people are more offensive than they mean to be (not all of us are used to coexisting in a multicultural community, let alone an international one), and will stop if you just speak up and say "Hey, that's offending me. Could you please stop?" You also have the option to simply ignore them, and/or report them for their actions.

Debating whether or not this falls under one -ism umbrella or another could be an interesting discussion- as long as it stays polite and constructive. As far as the OP's concern, however, abuse is abuse, and that's what we have the Tribunal for.
I Don't know if I agree Tiza...

I mean, let's think of this in terms that make the gravity of it easy to understand.

The serve is a high school. As such, kids will be kids. However, there is a line and some kids cross it... frequently. Now, you can cross the line by just berating people for their play or just incessant rudeness... or you can go WAY BEYOND it with something like racism

Racism is not just "abusive behavior"... Racism doesn't just hurt people's mind or their feelings... racism breaks people down and hurts their heart... their soul.

It should not be tolerated.

Oh... and before someone comes along and tells me to get over it and accept the American dominance blah blah blah.

I am white, I am American and I am educated.

I do however, hurt for people who have to endure soul crushing torment because of their skin color, accent, country of origin, body size/shape, gender or sexual preference.

These things are far more damaging that simple insults or bashing for someone's shortcomings in gameplay.