Need a duo partner....almost in silver

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grandaddy Purps

03-16-2013

just need a another player that's decent, that wont throw or get caught late game, its not that hard lol, I main adc and support but whatever role you play idc I just want a dup partner, im in bronze 1 heading for silver

SusanIsDead

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2013

add me, im about to solo queue if no one shows up, im silver 5 omw to division 4

bumbros

03-16-2013

Add me up too. S5 and main support but can mid or top too

ScrawledX

03-17-2013

You can add me too, currently bronze 2 making slow progress towards silver. I main jungle but play all roles fairly well.

KnightxSScarlett

03-17-2013

I only play Teemo

SusanIsDead

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havock gg View Post
just need a another player that's decent, that wont throw or get caught late game, its not that hard lol, I main adc and support but whatever role you play idc I just want a dup partner, im in bronze 1 heading for silver
Well i looked up your profile and youre actually in bronze 3. although your KDA average is insane, I dont get how youre still stuck in that league. I have similar stats myself and i just reached Silver 4 (started S3 in bronze 3 as well).