Things to do on a fresh account?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hurfdurflol

06-25-2012

Just started playing the game the other night after playing HoN/Dota 2 for the past few years, I tried the game out on an account my friend no longer used. He told me there's a few things that would help me out a bit if I ever made a new account, but I totally forgot and now he's in China. I just don't wanna miss out on any free champs because I definitely remember him saying that.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

06-25-2012

Don't buy Alistar or Tristana (free from Youtube and Facebook respectively), other than that... do the tutorials for the IP, I believe you get a bonus chunk of IP the first time you do each of them.

A Litle P Kid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-25-2012

If you start your own new account, save IP when you're getting to level 20. You will need lots of IP for tier 3 runes.

Judas Priest

06-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
Don't buy Alistar or Tristana (free from Youtube and Facebook respectively), other than that... do the tutorials for the IP, I believe you get a bonus chunk of IP the first time you do each of them.
Wow, is it possible to get Alistar and Tristana for free? How is that?

Rikain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padre Judas View Post
Wow, is it possible to get Alistar and Tristana for free? How is that?
/facepalm he said from facebook and twitter. (like riot games on facebook and follow them on twitter...)

Anonymys

Recruiter

06-25-2012

Why begin a new account if he's given you an established one on which to play? Pick up Ali and Trist if you haven't already done so and go from there.

Athorith

06-25-2012

"he's in china"

Needles K

06-25-2012

Quote:
/facepalm he said from facebook and twitter. (like riot games on facebook and follow them on twitter...)
Pretty sure that's YouTube, not Twitter.

Judas Priest

06-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikain View Post
It's youtube, not tweeter. And your "facepalm" was mean.

Judas Priest

06-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Needles K View Post
Pretty sure that's YouTube, not Twitter.
Do I get only the skin or if I subscribe and like them, will I get the champions for free too?