Viktor Judgement

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redeemed In Fire

06-25-2012

Viktor is one of my favorite champions, both kitwise and thematically, and i was disappointed by the lack of a judgement. I decided to come up with my own, which touches on a bit of an alternate theory as to how he got to where he is today. Sort of a crisis moment which both served to put his past events into perspective and give him the means to continue forward on the path he took. Feedback is welcome ^^

OBSERVATION

Viktor strides into the great hall, his walk mechanically precise. He surveys his surroundings coolly, staff scraping lightly across the floor with each step. Whatever he is now, it's clear he was once a human; what remains of the hair on his head and an ever so slight variation in his cadence gives him away. Cold yellow eyes gleam slightly from a metal mask over what was presumably once his face. Not even eyes really; hextech implements that replace and presumably enhance one's ability to see.

Moving steadily towards the double doors which are a fixture of the end of the Great Hall, Viktor regards them. The third hand mounted on his back surges briefly as if to use some magical means to cut his way in, then he notices the text above the doors.

The truest opponent lies within.

Unfazed, his hand powers down and he resumes his rigid gait towards the doors, as they slide open silently and effortlessly. Viktor barely took notice of the blackness until it had enveloped him, then --

REFLECTION

The first sensation Viktor had was of falling over an exposed root. The second one was of the rain. His heart was pounding and he had various cuts and scrapes from running from that strange wolf-like creature who was after him. He knew venturing into the forests near Zaun was dangerous, but he'd been desperate for anything to take his mind off of the magnitude of the recent treachery commited against him.

Wait, he had a heart? And cuts and scrapes? That couldn't be! He had joined the Glorious Evolution! He was free of his frail body! Looking around frantically, he spotted his assailant. A wild animal; vicious, feral, after his blood. Up to now, his limited understanding of conventional magic had managed to keep him alive, but it didn't look like it would for much longer.

Tired from the long chase, he turned around and started to stagger. He barely got past the tree whose root he tripped over, and as the animal started bearing down on him, an orange-ish glow appeared out of the corner of his eye. He turned and looked, and it was some odd rune, inscribed upon a fairly flat stone next to the base of this tree. As he reached towards the rune, it glowed brighter.

Viktor had no clue what touching it would do; it could do anything from instantly kill him to teleport him somewhere unknown. Still, he had no choice; he was about to be eaten and this was his only hope. As soon as his hand brushed the rune, there was a bright explosion of light. Oddly, it didn't blind Viktor; it seemed to invigorate him and impart new heights of knowledge into his mind. The animal was a different story; the shockwave sent it flying and impaled it upon a particularly spiky branch nearby.

He went to the animal, contemplating his situation. Especially in light of what he now knew, was it really worth sulking over a stolen golem? Blitzcrank was childs play compared to what he could fashion now, and with that an idea came to him. He would put that spineless, sniveling backstabber of an academic in his place by producing a project that would proclaim to all that he was, indeed, the true master of techmaturgy!

Just then, the animal's head turned towards him and spoke in an unnatural voice, one of a human: "Why do you wish to join the League?"

"I wish all to join me in the Glorious Evolution!" Viktor replied. "The way forward for humanity is through steel!"

Unconvinced, the animal simply re-stated his question. "Why do you wish to join the League?"

Viktor faltered; no one had questioned his motivation up to now. Whether that was because they had believed him, they knew what he really wanted, or they were just scared of being fried by his Death Ray, he didn't know. Regardless, he answered quietly: "I intended to enter my next project into the League. The only creation Pididdly couldn't claim that I had stolen was one created of my own flesh."

The animal's visage nodded solemnly, and asked one more question. "How does it feel, sharing one's mind like this?"

"It feels better than betrayal." was Viktor's only reply.

And with that, the illusion faded and Viktor was left standing in a pool of light made by the opening of two other doors. Ahead was the League; credit and acclaim awaited him with time. he strode into the light, and as he walked away, one could hear mechanical laughter.

Oshiet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-25-2012

I love your style.; it really shows Viktor's character! Great work on my favorite champ! <3

Redeemed In Fire

06-26-2012

*bump*

Thanks for positive feedback so far, just wanna keep this visible. Maybe if it amuses me I'll compile an index of fan-made character judgements.

Magister Gir

06-26-2012

I like it. It was a nice judgement well done RCIX, heh honestly like all of these judgements coming into the lore forum because of the missing ones we're not getting anymore