Ahri or Lead Singah, you decide!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Danneskjold

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2012

So I hit 6300 IP today, and my two considerations at the moment are as the topic states. I've never played Lee Sin, but from what I understand can be very powerful if played properly, but is in the harder spectrum. Ahri I haven't played as an experienced player, so I only have a general idea of how to play her. I leave it to popular opinion on who I should get. Begin!

BossLofton

06-25-2012

I played ahri from lvl 16 to lvl 30, then 200 games after. ONLY playing her. Very good champ to master.
I did however buy lee sin recently. I havent got to play him yet, but I did buy him simply based on how good he is IF you're good at controlling him.

sugarcrotch

06-25-2012

it depends do you like ranged or melee, lee sin is great for 1v1's and controlling teamfights with his as/ms debuff and ahri has her charm and true damage her ult is great for getting into position or escape/chasing both are fun to play.. however its very painful to watch a bad ahri -.- lee sin not so much because hes blind hue hue hue