Keep disconnecting me in game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CeIestic

06-24-2012

So I just finished playing a game where it kept disconnecting me the moment I got in lane. My screen would freeze and then it would tell me to reconnect. After I reconnected I would disconnect again and it would happen over and over, I also saw ghost champs and minions as well. Is it a server problem or my internet?

Yuramatsu

06-25-2012

Im getting a lot of disconnects in same match. I cant play with this. I finish my last ranked lvl 8 and others lvl 18. BECAUSE THIS riot issue. My internet is ok, my computer is great. BUT i cant play with this. I already tried change computer, change place, change to wireless and cable, reinstall game, repair game. I TRIED ALL. And this just continue. Please repair this.

ezPK XS PWR

06-25-2012

Are you guys both based outta NA? Or international connecting in?
Seems like there's problems with both. Curious though.

RandomArcher

06-25-2012

I get this problem too, although it doesn't even show me a reconnect button, i have to close LoL and reopen it. Last time I played a game, it was 3 times in one game, I missed the end of the game too.

ezPK XS PWR

06-25-2012

Where are you guys all from?
I'm NA w/o any issues. Friend's NA with massive issues.
And apparently tons of players outta NA can't connect to multiple American server based games.

Kirosaki

06-25-2012

me and a buddy of mine get the same issue. At first we thought i was our router gone bad. I bought 3 different routers and tried from 3 different sources and still had the same effect..

dkSentine1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-25-2012

I dc/ed 27 times in a 52min game, by the end of the game my minimap had delay images of minions and neutrals just standing there attacking me from across the map and if i don't restart the client every so often, I wouldn't be able to use items like wards or even see other champians on the map or minimap.

Additionally, some champs would appear on my screen to have 3 stacks of red and blue buffs when their status bars show nothing.

The worst part is after reconnecting, i can't see enemy champians on the screen, so i could be getting hit by some hyper carry vayne and literally it would not show anything on my screen.

zAscendancy

Recruiter

06-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkSentine1 View Post
I dc/ed 27 times in a 52min game, by the end of the game my minimap had delay images of minions and neutrals just standing there attacking me from across the map and if i don't restart the client every so often, I wouldn't be able to use items like wards or even see other champians on the map or minimap.

Additionally, some champs would appear on my screen to have 3 stacks of red and blue buffs when their status bars show nothing.

The worst part is after reconnecting, i can't see enemy champians on the screen, so i could be getting hit by some hyper carry vayne and literally it would not show anything on my screen.
The same thing happened to me last game, but instead of the champs going invisible, all I saw was a dead body glitching around with no health bar killing me repeatedly.

The only way I know how to fix this is to use task manager (ctrl+alt+del) to exit out of the game completely and restart it.

But even then the disconnects still happen occasionally.

Demon Werewolf

06-25-2012

It's been happening to me to in games u dissconect reconnect tonns of minions glitched up can't see people. i just bought shyvana and am trying to sort out my jungle with her but i enter the custom game and the message comes up you have dissconnected would u like to recconect and i tried for like 10 mins to recconect and i couldn't so i had to give up and it happennes every time i enter a game. THIS NEEDS PATCHING NOW!!!! cause u just can't play anymore

stillLife

Recruiter

06-25-2012

Same exact issue for me except that I disconnect literally about 30 times per game. I can instantly reconnect after, but after a certain amount of times the ghost creeps and invisible champion glitches out too much and I have to restart the whole client. I'd really appreciate some insight on this. :| Never had these problems until the patch.