Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

i got 1000rp

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

unicorn8348

06-24-2012

suckers

edit: why the downvotes? I am still missing my runes so I think i deserve the rp

Eateohs

06-24-2012

ye.. so?

Cyanicx

06-24-2012

Unicorns!

DaedricChampion

06-24-2012

wish i won the lose your content lottery

unicorn8348

06-24-2012

but I still dont have my runes back lol

Box of Ants

06-24-2012

Quote:
unicorn8348:
but I still dont have my runes back lol

See, in that case I actually think you fully deserve your RP, and I'm glad you got it.

I'm just a bit resentful of the people who got their stuff restored before the servers came back up fully, and got the RP anyway. Your case however, at least in my humble opinion, is completely legit.

unicorn8348

06-24-2012

Quote:
Box of Ants:
See, in that case I actually think you fully deserve your RP, and I'm glad you got it.

I'm just a bit resentful of the people who got their stuff restored before the servers came back up fully, and got the RP anyway. Your case however, at least in my humble opinion, is completely legit.

I agree with you on that one. Not having runes for this long has been a pretty big issue. I understand why people are upset about the ones who got it back right when the servers were fixed.

Amnesa

06-24-2012

Congrats, but you do know you can still play bots and get full amount of IP thanks to the patch as long as the game is 24 hours. So in all truth its not like you can never play again.