Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Singed Volibear double flip lane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PBnJ303

06-24-2012

Never seen it before but could be a fun lane?

buttload

06-24-2012

Done it. Its fun but not very effective. If you're just trying to go out and have a blast with a friend do it but if you're playing serious I wouldnt recommend it.

ximwoem

06-24-2012

I've done it before it owns souls. Double flip into turret = instant dead. They're also both really good at chasing/running away

mystić

06-24-2012

ive done it too, its nice having two flips.

Megzakad

06-24-2012

Blitz voli singed lee and alistar, I wonder how far you could punt someone.

fishnchipsmate

Recruiter

06-24-2012

i love running this lane, its my favorite bot combo. they will **** you so hard and there is nothing you can do about it.

Matedre

06-24-2012

Blitz and Alistar say hi

Dimwitt

06-24-2012

Katarina and Lee sin is a fun lane as well. Change places with your friend to do some crazy stuff.

ASheepHurrDurr

06-24-2012

Then blitz ganks

ZephyrReaver

Recruiter

06-24-2012

Darius Garen was one of the funnest lanes ever, the second we hit 2, we pulled someone and did tons of damage, usually killing them or popping both summoners and mortally wounding them. Shuts down even AD Carries, and since it is early in the game, tanky supports dont have the tankiness yet (havent gone back and bought it, usually) so it is even possible to pwn the support if support is closer.