Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champions you think are wrongly priced.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MILF

06-24-2012

Teemo should be deleted.

The Puppiteer

06-24-2012

Twitch 1350ip? I shudder to think of noobs running around with my rat.

Arfor

Recruiter

06-24-2012

I just think we need champions like Tryndamere, Olaf, Mundo, Sion, WW, Taric, Veigar, Amumu and maybe a few others at 450, right now you can buy a good number of useful champions (aka, not ignored by riot) for 450 or get them for free (Sivir, Ashe, Soraka, Alistar, Trist, Nunu, Ryze, Annie) and it supplies a few champions for mid and bot, but it leaves out any real bruisers with only Poppy and Yi (both extremely hard to play correctly at later levels) aswell as offering only Yi as a jungler.

Those few champions I mentioned are mostly bruisers and tanks, some of them can also jungle and it would help a new player learn all of the roles without having to save up so much since most of the GOOD bruisers and tanks go for 3k or more, and we all know how at low levels nobody wants to play the jungler the tank or the support (hint: its because nobody played those roles first) so having a few 450 tanks would be great, also those champions are not really hard, and its impossible to screw over your team as someone like Janna who is somehow at 1350 can

SupremeDeity

06-24-2012

Quote:
DeletedSoul:
Yeah, but she's free so...

Yeah, and i thought this thread was about what you think a champ's price should be, so thats what i did...

unicorn8348

06-24-2012

morg should cost more considering how much she is played