Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot, at least fix your bugs/fps drop

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dafedidi

06-24-2012

All this week, we had problem with servers... and you know, all of this.

There is a lot more :

- Moakai's W has a bug ( watch OddOne video to see it )
- Lee Sin's Q has a bug
- Some of my friend get stuck in a wall
- Haunting Nocturne skin has a texture bug
- Lag in game during this week

This is not finish yet. A lot of player that I know has random FPS drop sometimes ( maybe GD can confirm ), we though it was our PCs. Dyrus just got a random FPS drop with his computer ( a gamer computer ) right now on stream.

dafedidi

06-24-2012

GD doesn't care about me

dafedidi

06-24-2012

Meh

PTIPPY

06-24-2012

This is ridiculous I log on wait my 15 min then it kicks me and makes me wait another 15 min 3 times in a row before I can play.......Riot I think I'm done playing your game if you cant even get this **** right? Honestly Blizzard has it down and makes better games.......Your going to lose alot more ppl if you dont step it up I know 5-10 friends who already have erased the game and will never play again for the headaches lately! Shame on you guys!

Gruntilda

06-24-2012

yeaaaaaa, i want to be able to play Lee without ending up turret diving at level 2 with dat glitch

Brother Of Dux

06-24-2012

Dunk master Baron

IreScal

06-24-2012

My FPS hasn't been good in three months (dunno why. Even got new graphics card), but after these crashes, it has been deplorable. Drops to 2-3 FPS during some fighting. I'm stuck with bots most games

Charles Barklius

06-24-2012

I was having so much lag in my game as Brand earlier that I went to dodge an Anivia stun, only to realize I was already stunned. The animation was several seconds behind.

Dont even get me started on teamfights. That was true hell. I just hit all the buttons and prayed.