You know that you've played too much League Of Legends When....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Larias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

08-31-2010

You know this is the 17th thread of this type since these forums were first implemented.

Azmodius

08-31-2010

When you go to a restaurant with your buddies, and deftly snatch the last bite from one of their plates, then proceed to chuckle at your own KS

Anxy

08-31-2010

When you wonder wether to jump over a wall thinking you've got a cooldown before you can do it again xD

Dimensionist

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larias View Post
You know this is the 17th thread of this type since these forums were first implemented.
That's it?

compared to "don't build malady" or "matchmaking is QQ" or "sick and tired of leavers" or "i'm quitting this game"

this is nothing. 17? that's like 1-2 of these threads a month which are fun to read!

Dimensionist

08-31-2010

When you try to ghost across the street thinking you can dodge that semi in time...

Iceholder

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2010

When you start looking for Shaco as soon as you see one of those jack-in-the-box toys.

. . . What, am I the only one that has stores with those in them anymore?

Tartar

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larias View Post
Actually i didn't realise that, as i told you i got the idea to this thread from a friend, who probably got it from one of the games he plays, i only created this thread so that people could get a laugh.

Majero

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTheZebra View Post
When you drink pepto bismol in hopes you'll find scantily clad invisible women running around.
LOL

I really liked this one

hahahahah

Dafunks

08-31-2010

When you realise that your youngest brother would have been seven on this day. That your parents still blame each other for the crash. You no longer see your dad any more.

JAWharfedale

08-31-2010

When you fall asleep in class and then wake up screaming mid mia.