Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

You know that you've played too much League Of Legends When....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Backdoor Brian

08-30-2010

Quote:
BigZ135:
When you think what champion you should buy next.... During a date

Friggin, this is me lol, went on a date saturday and I said to myself mentally "should I buy urgot and some T3 runes or kog maw?" Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

shadowchamp

08-30-2010

Looking at at nearby shrubs, you imagine a buff of smoke and maniacal laughter. Your next instinct is to drop what your doing, turn, and scamper waiting for the inevitable backstab.

Veissdrachen

08-30-2010

When you have nightmares about getting jumped by 5 people in mid.

Tartar

08-30-2010

Quote:
DePatron:
unoriginal thread isn't very original

Yea i admit it , this wasn't my idea.

Me and my friend was over at his house when we started making fun by saying: "you know that you've played too much (Insert game name here) when... It was pretty fun since we play so different games.

And then i got the idea to post this here in form of league of legends.

Azarthes

08-30-2010

When you see a group of people walking towards you and you prepare to clear the creep wave.

Seirith

Recruiter

08-30-2010

Quote:
Bregan:
when you close your eyes to try to sleep and all you see is strategizing and positioning of teamfights. calculating builds. aiming skillshots. kiting, team fights. team comps. etc etc.

its called tetris syndrome.

edit: apparently its "tetris effect" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetris_effect

wow GG my fail life.... i knew somthing was wrong when i play LoL from time i wake up till igo to bed, and even if i try to dream aabout somthing else it always ends up going back to me playing LoL

when i dream feels like im playing another match, not just any other match that ive played b4 and just memorizing it in my head... but a brand new game that ive never played... wow FML plzz help! lol <--- this is not a joke.

Clockwork Twelve

08-30-2010

when your friend tells you he got 1850 on his SATs and you think "thats great! just enough for a BF sword"

Prosecutor Godot

08-30-2010

When the first game with "Legend" that comes to mind is "League of Legends" and not "The Legend of Zelda".

Taiga Best Girl

08-30-2010

<--- tetris syndrome

MrTheZebra

08-30-2010

When you drink pepto bismol in hopes you'll find scantily clad invisible women running around.