Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"I got 1000RP"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brinzy

06-24-2012

Quote:
IntrepidOtter:
10 bucks is only a lot of money to kids who have to use their parent's credit card.

What does that have to do with anything? $10 is very little to me too, considering my wife can afford to not work and be a stay-at-home mom. That's completely irrelevant to the whole purpose of this thread.

I'll take a free $10 if you won't, job or no.

BausStatus

06-24-2012

Quote:
Retsudrats:
And then you miss the point that all those people who got the RP also lost nothing as 100% of their stuff was returned to them. So they lost nothing but gained 1k rp. Where as people who couldnt even play at all dont get anything. So it was play the game and get 1k rp, or play the log in game and get nothing.

I still haven't received my champs or runes, but don't mind me just go ahead and play league.

Firrox

06-24-2012

Quote:
IntrepidOtter:
Odds are you are if you are making such a huge fuss over a minor issue.

I didn't get the RP, and I don't really mind, 10 bucks is only a lot of money to kids who have to use their parent's credit card.

The only reason why I would want it is so I could buy pulsefire ezreal without buying more RP.

Dankplank420

06-24-2012

If it isn't such a big deal why do people like yourself insist on whining about it?

I am getting tired of these people who change their argument to suit their purposes.

FATPUNCHES

06-24-2012

Quote:
IntrepidOtter:
Odds are you are if you are making such a huge fuss over a minor issue.

I didn't get the RP, and I don't really mind, 10 bucks is only a lot of money to kids who have to use their parent's credit card.

You underestimate the power of a potentially free lunch

Brinzy

06-24-2012

Quote:
FATPUNCHES:
You underestimate the power of a potentially free lunch

Mmmm, buffet...