Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My 1000 rp analogy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

99 STR SON

06-24-2012

Excuse how absurd this is, but anyway.

You and a stranger walk along the street, suddenly oh no! an ambulance runs over you both.
Paramedics come, reports are filed. You however, are left with whatever injuries you have and basically given a band-aid.The paramedic is concise and apologizes in advance. The stranger is given a full ambulance ride and taken to the hospital etc.

Lets say you both have the same insurance etc. for the sake of argument.

This is riot logic.

I'm honestly more sad then mad at how they didn't handle the problem.

wdf happened to you riot?

Then you got the folks who did get the 1000 rp, who for some reason spread hate and grief rather then see the OBVIOUS problem, and spam the words entitled and whiny giving no argument.

Then we have riot, you give us no timeframe, no words, nothing, but instead shun us out and leave us. Maybe you are fixing the server "around the clock". But sturm is the only rioter who has actually talked.

downvote/upvote had to get it out of my system.

EvilBread121

06-24-2012

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Only Viktor USA

06-24-2012

Wouldn't the paramedics already be there, since they ran you over?

I'd let it slide, if I could get a little Nurse Akali action.

99 STR SON

06-24-2012

Quote:
Visibilityy:

at first i just put "a car" but riots server mess was self inflicted.

Pretty big loophole, but hey i wrote it in 30 seconds.

Claude Van Damme

06-24-2012

Quote:
99 STR SON:
Excuse how absurd this is, but anyway.

You and a stranger walk along the street, suddenly oh no! an ambulance runs over you both.
Paramedics come, reports are filed. You however, are left with whatever injuries you have and basically given a band-aid.The paramedic is concise and apologizes in advance. The stranger is given a full ambulance ride and taken to the hospital etc.

Lets say you both have the same insurance etc. for the sake of argument.

This is riot logic.

I'm honestly more sad then mad at how they didn't handle the problem.

wdf happened to you riot?

Then you got the folks who did get the 1000 rp, who for some reason spread hate and grief rather then see the OBVIOUS problem, and spam the words entitled and whiny giving no argument.

Then we have riot, you give us no timeframe, no words, nothing, but instead shun us out and leave us. Maybe you are fixing the server "around the clock". But sturm is the only rioter who has actually talked.

downvote/upvote had to get it out of my system.

Said stranger sustains an injury that leaves him unable to work for the next 3-5 days, meanwhile you get to go on living your merry little life like nothing happened.

Bonkymnobols

06-24-2012

Quote:
Visibilityy:

you could get nurse akali with 1k rp after all

failure2launch

06-24-2012

id have to agree i believe in this case that it should be everyone getting the 1k rp or no one. thats like having 2 twin babies and buying one of them a toy and not the other.. jsut a **** move

99 STR SON

06-24-2012

Quote:
Airfx:
Said stranger sustains an injury that leaves him unable to work for the next 3-5 days, meanwhile you get to go on living your merry little life like nothing happened.

Well, same injuries, but the stranger gets slight bruise on the..forehead or something.

SuperHappySmiles

06-24-2012

You just had a long game start up, the other 20% of people had long start time, no runes, no champions and no skins.

Enosense

06-24-2012

I think I'm going to go into some form of insanity if I read another analogy.