Whats a good ashe build read to find out.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

acosn

07-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSZHUNG View Post
i'm curious as to when to build IE first, and when to build BT first. i've been receiving mixed opinions and i've had mixed experiences. could anyone just point me in the right direction?
Excluding Ezrael and Corki literally every AD carry in the game wants to get an IE first.

Corki and Ezrael it gets a little more complicated with, and you need to ask yourself just how vulnerable they are to the enemy team, the more exposed they are, the more important a Trinity Force becomes.

Blood Thirster only supplants an IE for timing when you're either at a disadvantage, or team comp translates to you being exposed.

Mathematically IE is the single strongest AD item in the game for any ADC, but the flip side to that is that it's one of the few with no team utility, and no bonus survivability unless you happen to have a Zeke's sitting around nearby.

Hirumonogatari

07-15-2012

so i suppose my current build of
boots +3 --> BF sword -> greaves --> IE --> zeal --> BT --> PD
is not too far off the mark?

i've had people rage at me for not going BT first, but IE does take a long time to build..

PrincessIrelia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-15-2012

I think this is a good Ashe build if you're planning to feed.

Vamaar

07-16-2012

Whoosh went the trolling, right over the head.

Wieeed

07-16-2012

Meta ashe 2.0 version 9.

Naltynnefaen

09-26-2012

Let me just say that the original post here is trash. Entirely. But i saw a few good ideas going around.

When building Ashe, your build depends on what your up against and your team composition.

My typical build: dorans -> 2x dorans -> berzerker greaves OR boots of swiftness (i prefer boots of swiftness since attack speed comes later anyways) -> BF sword -> EITHER bloodthirster OR infinity edge *this seems to be the area of much debate*. If you find yourself getting pounded at this point in the game and you have to B after every fight, consider a bloodthirster first. This will allow you to stay out on the field longer and will encourage you to build up cs early-mid game, where it's needed most. If you are NOT getting slammed then go for an infinity edge. After your first AD item, most people go phantom dancer immediately. I have played Ashe on Ashe plenty of times, and i win 9.5/10 times because I ALWAYS GET INFINITY EDGE AND BLOODTHIRSTER BEFORE GETTING PHANTOM DANCER. I've played Ashe most games from level 1-30 and i know her well. It just always works out better for me. After IE, BT and phantom, i get one of three items 1) black cleaver 2) additional bloodthirster 3) additional phantom dancer. and as my last item i usually get some type of armor or hp boost or both (if you feel you need it). If the game goes VERY LATE, then replace your boots with another phantom dancer. PD gives you movement speed, and lots more, so it works.

Also, to those of you who are trying to be better at Ashe, learn where and when to use your volley (W). I play clarity on Ashe simply so that i can spam my volley. You can get some sick bursts if you plan correctly.

If you mid Ashe, don't hit anything from the start with basic attack until your crit is built up to about 80% or higher, sit in bushes, and when they come out, hit them for a huge crit and throw em a volley. If you do this correctly and they aren't ready for it, you can bring them to below half health without being touched, and you can possibly kill them right off the bat.

Jesot

09-26-2012

I start boots and pots. Grab Dorans ad needed, build zerkers then rush IE. I'll grab a vamp scepter then zeal. PD/BT next depending on how things are going.

XxxLumberJackxxX

09-26-2012

Don't build ON Hit items with ashe.
Please.

Boots/pots

Avarice Blade,
Dorans blades if you want
BF Sword, Lifesteal, Zheal, BT/IE.
/wingames