Goth Annie needs a rework.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cytus

06-24-2012

If you look at the art for Goth Annie, you'll see she has purple flames. In-game however, she just looks like Emumu's BFF with no dark graphic animations whatsoever. Can we please get some purple flames for Goth Annie? It should be everything Frostfire Annie is, but purple. She should be holding a purple flame, shoot purple flames, summon a purple flame aura Tibbers, and have a purple flame molten shield. On top of that she is sort of an exclusive skin in her own right, seeing as she can only be obtained from a bundle. So, if you guys could support this it would be very much appreciated, help me put the goth into goth Annie!

FatherG

Recruiter

06-24-2012

Most of the old skins need a rework. Noxus Poppy for example: you hit her W and the shield and hammer turn back to their original colors.

Dark Amumu Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2012

Oh my god.

I would play Annie all day if she had purple or blackish flames on that skin.

Clockworksummonr

06-24-2012

Along with these problems the splash art is HORRIBLE!

Why get this skin if I have to look at such an ugly splash art and just a bit of a lackluster skin that is worse quality than the frost annie?

Dark Amumu Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godman873 View Post

Why get this skin if I have to look at such an ugly splash art and just a bit of a lackluster skin that is worse quality than the frost annie?
Kidding me? Splash art is classic leave it.

Jikkur

06-24-2012

Remake Nidalee Riot,pls

Cytus

06-24-2012

bump.

Postal Miku

06-24-2012

more skins what just need updating, just look at the terrible quality on Muse and Pentakill Sona (picture reference as to how Guqin trashes Muse in almost every way possible...they cost the same price)
(no i will not shut up about them)

Cytus

06-24-2012

Bump.

Thuulzerack

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godman873 View Post

well technically you can't get it anymore