Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why play Caitlyn?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cae vida loka

06-24-2012

im glad you came back from your ban and i'm looking forward to new threads of yours

Calypsx

06-24-2012

Send her top, send the bruiser bot, make a kill lane.

LudwigVanDamon

06-24-2012

the hat

DragonEpico

06-24-2012

Anyone else think she would be a great support? poke, traps, and no late game damage

Mimi noticed me

06-24-2012

dat ult and cupcake traps <33333 and her skins

King GrimPhenom

06-24-2012

I LOVE CAIT but this is just her in general. I mean I know she's the worst AD carry but it gives you the feeling of being a total badass when you pentakill with a champ that has no viable team fight skills, steroids, or movement speed.

I just feel Cait requires the most skill because of everything she lacks so you have to create some for her.

It also really feels good to know you have the best position in fights to pick off the troublesome targets. When you know the exact calculation of the damage on her ult to the target and hit it consistently thanks to being able to position yourself extremely well. She's a carry that's unnecessarily difficult but once you master carrying with her (much like jungling with Jarvin) you'll feel every other carry is a breeze