Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Please make a South American server

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HarryPotterLoLz

06-24-2012

I'm not trying to be disrespectful to anyone or their race/country/language, but getting into a game with someone who doesn't speak english happens WAY to often in my opinion.

Most of the time it does not make a huge difference, but there are many times when someone picks a champion that can play multiple roles (ie kennen can top/mid, vlad top/mid, kayle top/support etc) and they can't specify in a language the majority of the server can understand.

I recently had a game where someone picked Soraka and went mid (completely fine) but did not specify he/she was going AP and we ended up having no support and 2 AP's. EU has 2 servers and i just do not see a huge reason that we should not as well.

Just to reiterate I'm not saying this in a derogatory way at all, it just gets very frustrating not being able to communicate with your teammates. Trolling is one thing, but when everyone wants to win and is actually trying to it just makes it that much more frustrating when it isn't possible because of language barriers.

Josh de Tonreau

06-24-2012

you must be a noob cuz i dont get any of those

HarryPotterLoLz

06-24-2012

You make no sense. Judging someones skill on his bad luck in grouping is legit?

Not Gabe

06-24-2012

I welcome Br's and other South Americans in my team so I can tell my enemies that I beat them with a handicap.

Nesterus

06-24-2012

my last game was a 3v3 with 2 guys one from chile and one from venezuela

I was playing sejuani and they kept saying blah blah blah blah spanish spanish sejuani and i had no idea what they were saying so then i used my ult and made it k